2023 MODS

30 minutes ago, DToxxed said:

recently started playing this game again and I've noticed that there isnt really any "new" mods or is that just me.. also mobile hasn't  seen much tlc by the community 

Modding has its limitations, you can only work within those limits, its not like you can whatever you want with the game, you can but within the limits, and its not easy by any mean, it takes several hours, days or even months to develop and not everyone has this kind of time, commitment or even this as a priority...

But if you want a new mod you can take the first step anyways, good luck

3 hours ago, DToxxed said:

Thanks for the reply! Me and my friends are just starting on our first project!  love your work BTW!!  hopefully down the line hopefully we can talk to someone to upgrade those limits 😁

Its kind of complicated, we common users cant do much to "expand" those limits, it has to do with the devs of the game, sadly we can only focus on what they let us mod and wait someday maybe the entire server gets an overall upgrade, that will enable modders to go further, there is still plenty to do now anyway 

I dunno what kind of project you on but if you need any kind of guidance or second opinion just ask me freely I would be glad to help you out if I can 

And thanks! 

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 7:59 AM, budadeth said:

Its kind of complicated, we common users cant do much to "expand" those limits, it has to do with the devs of the game, sadly we can only focus on what they let us mod and wait someday maybe the entire server gets an overall upgrade, that will enable modders to go further, there is still plenty to do now anyway 

I dunno what kind of project you on but if you need any kind of guidance or second opinion just ask me freely I would be glad to help you out if I can 

And thanks! 

Good luck!

I also love your work and I am always thankful to my friend for introducing this website with me.If you are looking for the Personal Statement Writing Service online then you can go to this company website this write you Personal Statement professionally and they do work at very low price.

I also love your work and I am always thankful to my friend for introducing this website with me.

Edited by TammyElliott