[MOD] Shiny and Frisk Sounds only

8 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Hi. I will be honest. I lost interest in the game a long time ago, that's why I barely update the mod anymore. Maybe if you tell me which sounds you want removed it could motivate me to come back to the game and update the mod.

Awh that's to bad 😧 Honestly just the original you had posted sounds like more than enough 

First of all i wanna thank you very much for this @BrokenJoker

I tried the mobile one, apparently it doesn't work, either frisk on fossil or frisk from other mons. 

Also, idk why but it lags a lot while walking on grass, water, or sand, it only lags if you're walking or cycling on the surface with an effect, when i deactivate the mod, the lags is gone

Edit: I'm using android. 

Edited by Briarg
Forgot to add the platform i played which is android.
2 hours ago, Briarg said:

First of all i wanna thank you very much for this @BrokenJoker

I tried the mobile one, apparently it doesn't work, either frisk on fossil or frisk from other mons. 

Also, idk why but it lags a lot while walking on grass, water, or sand, it only lags if you're walking or cycling on the surface with an effect, when i deactivate the mod, the lags is gone

for the mobile one  i only had the "shiny sounds only" mod up. I will upload the one with frisk later. I will try on work on the lag thing but i cant make any promises.

26 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

for the mobile one  i only had the "shiny sounds only" mod up. I will upload the one with frisk later. I will try on work on the lag thing but i cant make any promises.

Ahh okay got it, It's okay though, I'm not gonna force or anything, hence i only had my phone to play the game hahah, anyways, thankyou for the mod!