Please help with my UU team!!

I lose a lot of PvP battles, can u help me?

Bronzong: Modest/ 252 HP/ 252 DF/ Leftovers/ Levitate/ Calm Mind - Flash Cannon - Rest - Sleep Talk

Spiritomb: Bold/ 252 HP/ 252 DF/ Leftovers/ Pressure/ Calm Mind - Dark Pulse - Rest - Sleep Talk 

Porygon2: Calm/ 252 HP/ 252 SpDF/ Eviolite/ Download/ Ice Beam - Recover - Toxic - Discharg

Rotom H: Timid/ 252 SpAt/ 252 Speed/ Leftovers/ Levitate/ Overheat - WillOWisp - Discharg - Nasty Plot

Machamp: Adamant/ 252 HP/ 252 AT/ Flame Orb/ Guts/ Ice Punch - Protect - Drain Punch - Mach Punch

Crawdaunt: Jolly/ 252 AT/ 252 Speed/ Life orb/ Adaptability/ Aqua Jet - Swords Dance - Superpower - Crabhammer

40 minutes ago, Deathoftherex said:

u should remove a TANK mon and get a powerful attacker like crobat or something and uhhh i suggest u dont use a jolly crawdaunt but use an adamant one bc crawdaunt kinda slow

But thats just my opinion

Well, jolly crawdaunt only works if are to use DD variant of set, afaik.

The tank that he would remove is Spiritomb right? So he can have the Crobat/Bronzong/Rotom-H Core, right?

Only asking to help you to elaborate a good recomendation. Honestly i don't care anything about UU.

8 hours ago, Deathoftherex said:

u should remove a TANK mon and get a powerful attacker like crobat or something and uhhh i suggest u dont use a jolly crawdaunt but use an adamant one bc crawdaunt kinda slow

But thats just my opinion

What does "TANK mon"? Thanks!

8 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Well, jolly crawdaunt only works if are to use DD variant of set, afaik.

The tank that he would remove is Spiritomb right? So he can have the Crobat/Bronzong/Rotom-H Core, right?

Only asking to help you to elaborate a good recomendation. Honestly i don't care anything about UU.

What does "DD variant of set, afaik"? Thanks and sorry because im noob

26 minutes ago, srgarry said:

What does "TANK mon"? Thanks!

Tank = Pokemon with hight defenses/health points, that can tank hits.

24 minutes ago, srgarry said:

What does "DD variant of set, afaik"? Thanks and sorry because im noob

DD = Dragon Dance

2 Sleep talk mons seems too much, replace one or change the build.. Maybe give Bronzong Stealth Rock/Reflect/Light Screen and use him as a lead, or Stealth Rock/Toxic/Psychic/Flash Cannon.
And I think the standard build to Rotom-H right now is Overheat/Thunderbolt(or volt switch for momentum)/Nasty Plot/Substitute (to take advantage of the switchs you force and setup at least onece with nasty plot).