Alt Account Rules

Created an alt account to help me with trade evolutions since I have pokemmo setup on my phone and laptop, but I have a question. Can you be banned by giving your valuables (pokeyen/mons/etc.) from your alt. account to your main account? Thanks in advance 

If you created an alt account for trade evolutions and things like that why would your valueable stuff be on it and not on your main? If you're asking to transfer valueable stuff from your "Alt" to your main, that doesn't make sense. 

Edit : Sorry I misunderstood. Yes you can transfer stuff between your main and your alt accounts as long as the accounts are 100% yours.. then it's no problemoo.

Edited by Goku
53 minutes ago, RyGuy said:

Created an alt account to help me with trade evolutions since I have pokemmo setup on my phone and laptop, but I have a question. Can you be banned by giving your valuables (pokeyen/mons/etc.) from your alt. account to your main account? Thanks in advance 

It is totally fine to have alt account to keep things on, or trade between it and main character.
It's also fine to play pve on two devices, to for example trade evolve