Need help making/remaking a god tier mod, please!

Hey im looking to remake a mod that dropped support in 2019, it changed the ingame sprites when in battle to show the pokemons resistances and weaknesses typings, the mod only has 400/600 pkmn and the sprites are really bad resolution, just looking to finnish where the mod left out at and add the missing 200 pkmn from black and white/Unavo region and maybe even update the sprites to HD if at all possible,

To show exactly what im talking about ill give you a example from the mod im trying to remake and a screenshot,
  I know what I want to do but have no idea how to execute my plan, im willing to put in the hours and hard work to do this if someone can teach me how, the original creator did 400 pkmn in 3 days i should be able to finish the last 200 pkmn in a week right?

001-front-n[2].gif

004-front-n[1].gif

007-front-n[1].gif

Capture.JPG

9 hours ago, Zuladra said:

The idea behind this chart is to memorise basic Pokémon data in order to focus on strategy.

and again, googling would be exponentially faster, this chart is extremely dated and if youre still insisting people use this chart to study and learn form Id say you are living 20 years in the past dude.

3 hours ago, budadeth said:

You gonna need some image edition software that has support for gifs images, then you gonna need to add the weakness icons one by one 

You can search for sprites on internet there is plenty of them or even here using the sprites from a mod like the original author of that mod took Mortedesu sprite mod

Im using GIMP, i got all the weakness icons done, i got someone whos sorta teaching me to use GIMP as ive never done anything like this before.

7 hours ago, determinedrat said:

and again, googling would be exponentially faster, this chart is extremely dated and if youre still insisting people use this chart to study and learn form Id say you are living 20 years in the past dude.

This chart is up to date with current game since PokéMMO did not introduce Fairy type.

Being rude to a player trying to help does not show great brain power (that might explain why you prefer to use Google).

5 hours ago, DerGetrollte said:

I'm sure there is a way to do this with code, so you dont have to do everything by hand.

Someone else said something like this on reddit but when I asked him to explain he went silent, I have no experience coding or wring code or writing script, ive already started doing everything by hand, if anyone knows a way to make this easier im all ears

7 hours ago, determinedrat said:

Someone else said something like this on reddit but when I asked him to explain he went silent, I have no experience coding or wring code or writing script, ive already started doing everything by hand, if anyone knows a way to make this easier im all ears

Everyone says that, I dont know how thou, but believe me, it will 1000 times harder to learn it and apply it, than just paste the icons on a GIF