Clarification

Hiya i'm a brand new player and just read through the rules etc a bit. Please don't rip me limb from limb for asking, I'm just genuinely curious. I saw that third party software is a no-no but then it says if it negatively affects other players. Would using an autoclicker(/presser in the case of mobile) fall under that distinction? I'm not quite sure what tasks i would really automate except maybe shiny hunting but idk if that's my goal anyways. Just wondering what we can and can't do. Thanks:) 

(And seriously please i haven't even had my first wild battle yet don't crucify me i just don't wanna be a bad boi)

11 minutes ago, ValenRen said:

Hiya i'm a brand new player and just read through the rules etc a bit. Please don't rip me limb from limb for asking, I'm just genuinely curious. I saw that third party software is a no-no but then it says if it negatively affects other players. Would using an autoclicker(/presser in the case of mobile) fall under that distinction? I'm not quite sure what tasks i would really automate except maybe shiny hunting but idk if that's my goal anyways. Just wondering what we can and can't do. Thanks:) 

(And seriously please i haven't even had my first wild battle yet don't crucify me i just don't wanna be a bad boi)

Yes, an auto-clicker is also against the rules and will lead to a permanent closure of your account. Any form of automation for your game play is not allowed.

Good luck in the game and have fun. 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Seth said:

Yes, an auto-clicker is also against the rules and will lead to a permanent closure of your account. Any form of automation for your game play is not allowed.

Good luck in the game and have fun. 🙂 

Okay awesome thank you for letting me know. I figured that may be the case but wanted to double check, not sure what I'd automate anyways. ❤️

😆 you haven't started playing and you're already thinking about automating something? you are not supposed to even know how the game works...

it's like going to steam and asking in the csgo forum if you can get wallhack...

don't take it the wrong way, it's not my intention to be rude

I hope you enjoy the game, welcome friend

nowadays it is more common to find a cheater in a video game than someone legal, incredible