Dragon Scale wanted in Hoenn.

Hello everyone, I started playing very recently and I'm making my way through Hoenn. I've always loved Kingdra but because of its evolution requirements I've never been able to use one. I'd like to know, is there a Dragon Scale available in Hoenn? If so, where is it?

As far as I know, it seems possible to use fishing on the water outside the Dragonspiral Tower, and then use Pickup Ability, with a probability of obtaining Dragon Scale.

Other ways to obtain... I'm sorry, I can't remember clearly.

If it's difficult to utilize Pickup Capability, I think buying directly on an exchange is also a good way, and it's not very expensive either.

1 hour ago, CJDarkSoulCJ said:

Hello everyone, I started playing very recently and I'm making my way through Hoenn. I've always loved Kingdra but because of its evolution requirements I've never been able to use one. I'd like to know, is there a Dragon Scale available in Hoenn? If so, where is it?

10 minutes ago, kuuai said:

As far as I know, it seems possible to use fishing on the water outside the Dragonspiral Tower, and then use Pickup Ability, with a probability of obtaining Dragon Scale.

Other ways to obtain... I'm sorry, I can't remember clearly.

If it's difficult to utilize Pickup Capability, I think buying directly on an exchange is also a good way, and it's not very expensive either.

Horsea, Seadra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra, Bagon, Shelgon, and Salamence can also have a chance to hold a Dragon Scale. Make sure to bring a pokemon with the Ability Frisk which can allow for you to see if the pokemon is holding an item or not.

Edited by Bestfriends
Forgot to add Kingdra. (5/9/2023)
9 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Horsea, Seadra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra, Bagon, Shelgon, and Salamence can also have a chance to hold a Dragon Scale. Make sure to bring a pokemon with the Ability Frisk which can allow for you to see if the pokemon is holding an item or not.

I see, thank you very much. I don't have a Pokemon with Frisk but i've been using a Linoone with Covet so I guess I'll just try farming for one!