Where to craft Hidden Power Gems from Mysterious Gem Cluster?

I can not figure out, for the life of me, where to craft gems for changing Hidden Power type. I have searched all over the forums, but have only found things saying I can craft them, but not how / where to do so. Asking in-game has also been met with silence, unfortunately. Being answered with "GTL" every time is getting frustrating. The ones on the GTL are coming from somewhere, lol

Could anyone please tell me where to go to create these gems?

I have Mysterious Gem Clusters and type boosting held items, already.

Thank you in advance!

I haven't entered the game since 2 or 3 months but if I remember correctly, u just right click on "mysterious gem clusters" in ur bag and press "use" or something like that,  then a new window will pop up where you can combine a type boosting item such as charcoal with 1 mysterious gem cluster which will equal to 10 hidden power fire gems.

Correct,

From the bag, press use on the mysterious gems and then you will need a +20% boosting item for that type. For example 4x mysterious gems and 4x miracle seeds will give you 40 grass gems. You then need to press "use" on the green gems from your backpack, while the respective pokemon you wish to change the hidden power on is in your party. Much like selecting a TM, a menu will pop up and then your party will appear. Select the pokemon that needs changing and youre done. The hidden power will now be the type of gem you used.

Nevermelt ice = ice gems

Blackglasses = dark gems

Sharp beak = flying gems

Etc..etc..

Edited by CanadaSorry