My First OU Team In Pokemmo

Hello everyone! Hope y'all are ok in ur day to day life! 

So I'm here to ask for help for my OU team... Here's the link: https://pokepast.es/b3bab67d739770d7

So my team right now seems really confusing, I tried to see some videos about the roles but I just don't get it... Im not really good at building teams, but this is what I got. So if anyone have any tips or any pokemon they would change I would be glad. U can change any pokemon, but I wanted to build a team around gliscor and rotom wash. Hope someone helps me, thanks for reading!

Looks pretty good! Gliscor-RotomW-Ferro is a good defensive Core, and you have offensive threats aswell.

Also you have Stealth Rock and Defog to try set hazzards or remove the ones from your opponent.

The Dragonite set is fine for Scarlet and Violet, but in PokeMMO everyone run:

-Dragon Dance

-Dragon Claw (stab and to one shot other dragons)

-Extreme Speed

-Fire Punch (otherwise Skarmory and ferro walls you hard)

Infernape is nice but I'm not sure how strong is him rn, so no clue there.

I prefer protect on Gliscor to ensure the toxic orb activation on the first turn he enters the field (will o wisp could screw you). Also helps to sustain with poison heal, but I'm not sure what move is better to replace, maybe sword dance.

Replace Ferrothorn. Two steel types in OU will be dealt with y the likes of Choice Scarf Hydreigon (Flamethrower), which will most likely take out Ferrothorn in one hit. Dragon Dance / Life Orb Dragonite (Fire Punch) also takes it out with a single hit. Nasty Plot Togekiss also takes it out (Aura Sphere). Reuniclus (Focus Blast), Iron Fist Life Orb / Blaze Infernape (Flamethrower / Fire Punch), and Garchomp (Flamethrower) also take out Ferrothorn in one hit, with the exception Garchomp (2HKO).

I suggest Eviolite Dusclops, Rocky Helmet Cofragigus, Moxie Gyarados (with Substitute), Eviolite Porygon2, Eviolite Chansey, Choice Scarf / Leftovers Togekiss, Eviolite Golbat, Prankster Sableye, etc. Try to fit a Pokemon in that covers your weakness and not one that will expand it.

Ferrothorn is 2x weak to Fire as it's Grass/Steel as is Scizor, so having two Pokemon with the same type weakness will be detrimental.