u-turn

foul play

roost

heal bell/taunt

Edited by bananaboy2
  • bananaboy2 changed the title to help w my my ou team

Hello, I like your team, pretty original 🙂

A few concerns:
-You lack Stealth Rock, one (if not the most) important move for all teams (except maybe for HO)
-You lack a way to deal with enemy hazzards (Rapid Spin/Defog)

-Umbreon should go Bold instead of Impish (to recive less damage from oposite foul play and Self Hits when confused) very situational, is not a Must.
-You don't have a Steel type, so no switchs into Dragon Moves. 
-Weezing and Darmanitan are weak to Ground attacks (Earthquake) and you don't have a good switch in to those (flying or levitate pokemon). Serperior resists but you don't want to use him for that.
-A ground type could be nice because again your only Electric resistance is Serperior (not great at taking hits), so your opponent can freely Volt Switch on you.
-Will o Wisp + Scald seems a little redundant on Jelli (not bad though) but maybe Ice Beam could be a replacement (not sure about this).
-A priority move could be nice to revenge kill some threats.
-Reuni is a strong Setup Sweeper and with Magic Guard does great against Stall, but Stored Power doesn't hit Darks so maybe a way to remove those is a good idea (fighting pokemon/move). Maybe put Superpower on Darm?

You have to decide what type of team you wanna play (Balance/Stall I can imagine cause your mons). Pick a Solid Defensive Core (2,3 or 4 Pokemon) that covers each others weakness and can deal with the majority of the meta game (and by deal I don't mean hardly counter, but have the tools to face them). For example Weezing and Umbreon have a nice synergy cause Weezing resist fighting and Bug (Umbreon weaknesses) and Umbreon is immune to psychic (Weezing weakness). Skarmory comes to mind as a good adittion, to cover ground and Dragon, set/remove Rocks.

I don't want to give you a new team made by me, I rather prefer help you on you thought process 🙂

1 hour ago, Ramallero said:

Hello, I like your team, pretty original 🙂

A few concerns:
-You lack Stealth Rock, one (if not the most) important move for all teams (except maybe for HO)
-You lack a way to deal with enemy hazzards (Rapid Spin/Defog)

-Umbreon should go Bold instead of Impish (to recive less damage from oposite foul play and Self Hits when confused) very situational, is not a Must.
-You don't have a Steel type, so no switchs into Dragon Moves. 
-Weezing and Darmanitan are weak to Ground attacks (Earthquake) and you don't have a good switch in to those (flying or levitate pokemon). Serperior resists but you don't want to use him for that.
-A ground type could be nice because again your only Electric resistance is Serperior (not great at taking hits), so your opponent can freely Volt Switch on you.
-Will o Wisp + Scald seems a little redundant on Jelli (not bad though) but maybe Ice Beam could be a replacement (not sure about this).
-A priority move could be nice to revenge kill some threats.
-Reuni is a strong Setup Sweeper and with Magic Guard does great against Stall, but Stored Power doesn't hit Darks so maybe a way to remove those is a good idea (fighting pokemon/move). Maybe put Superpower on Darm?

You have to decide what type of team you wanna play (Balance/Stall I can imagine cause your mons). Pick a Solid Defensive Core (2,3 or 4 Pokemon) that covers each others weakness and can deal with the majority of the meta game (and by deal I don't mean hardly counter, but have the tools to face them). For example Weezing and Umbreon have a nice synergy cause Weezing resist fighting and Bug (Umbreon weaknesses) and Umbreon is immune to psychic (Weezing weakness). Skarmory comes to mind as a good adittion, to cover ground and Dragon, set/remove Rocks.

I don't want to give you a new team made by me, I rather prefer help you on you thought process 🙂

hi thanks for all the help and im running a balanced team and maybe i could put an excadrill in somewhere and if needed can replace umbreon with mandibuzz to get all theimmunities/reists? also the only pvp mons ive gotten ready are weezing jellicent and darmanitan so if the other three need changing i wouldnt mind. I am rlly bad when it comes to creating teams as i always miss out something so thank you.

do you think i should add maybe gastradon and skarm  and umbreon maybe?these are all suggestions im rlly nad at this so id rlly appreciate ur help.Thanks man 🙂

serperoir is nice special sweeper and darmanitan with choice scarf is deadly

also bulky reinc not bad 

lets take a look at tanks

weezing immune to poison and good physical tank

jellicent nice but i guess empo is better but if you are using weezing dont use empo with it because ground moves will destroy you

umbreon better special tank but i guess you need to remove it an offensive pokemon with hazard remove or anothor physical tank also

you must have hazard remover you have darmanitan rock will take 25% of its health

excadrill can be good with your team  but the best soultion to get flying type with hazard remove skarmory or mandibuzz also you lack physical offensive so try not to kill darmanitan early

hmmmmm ok thanks for the info this should this be the final team?

Excadrill @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Stealth Rock  
- Rapid Spin  
- Rock Slide  

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Overcoat  
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 116 SpD / 4 Spe  
Careful Nature  
- Taunt  
- Foul Play  
- U-turn  
- Roost  

Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Sheer Force  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Flare Blitz  
- Superpower  
- Rock Slide  
- U-turn  

Jellicent @ Leftovers  
Ability: Water Absorb  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Hex  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Scald  
- Recover  

Weezing @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Neutralizing Gas  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Toxic Spikes  
- Flamethrower  
- Pain Split  
- Sludge Bomb  

Serperior @ Leftovers  
Ability: Contrary  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe  
- Leaf Storm  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Glare  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

With Darmanitan-Excadrill-Weezing all being weak to ground a Flying type is a must!

Your final team looks solid I like it 🙂

That beeing said, maybe use leftovers on Mandi? 2 Rocky helmets seems too much, or Black Sludge on Weezing.

But final adjustments come from trial and error, so once you start using it you can make the last few changes you think are appropriate!

Good luck

EDIT: I just noticed the IVs on Serperior, those are given that way to ensure Hidden Power Fire in original games, but in PokeMMO you should go 31 in S.Attack and Speed (and 0 in attack but only if you really want to spend the money) cause HP can be change with Gems. Maybe you already knew that, but I want to make sure xD

Edited by Ramallero

i havent got any leftovers left but ill sell my rocky helmet for one on mandibuzz-ive now also got immunity to water,normal,fighting,ground,electric and psychic

im gonna start trying out my new team and hopefully will be fine with it:)

thanks for everyones help and i hope the best for all of u