Why it wouldn't hurt too increase shiny odds.

Look ik this is a hard topic no ones that's played the game since the start wants too talk about but I really do think the rates should be brought down from the current 20k to at least the regular 8k or more like 10k, im not saying to bring it down like the new Pokemon games but bring it down enough for content creators to have more content since Shiny Pokémon are a big part of The Pokemon community not just pokemmo. And honestly I don't think it would change the market so much it would just make it so ur able too shiny hunt for The Pokemon you want and not just something easy and also have more competitive Shiny Pokémon. There's not much of content of pokemmo on YouTube cause the regular player just beats the game and quits since pvp takes too long since you gotta breed a team and that can cost millions of pokeyen and they won't even try too shiny hunt since the odds are so high. I just recently watched pats video on the shiny wars and its such a good idea but I feel it lacks on the variety since most go for an easy hunt or worst they don't get what they want like pat having too wait 17 months for the cranidos. Maybe he doesnt mind but too me I saw it as him not making the best content even tho he puts in the hours. Personally I love the game and I might not have the most hours but I have been playing since 2017 on and off and i don't see much content on YouTube when the game has so much potential but that potential is only reached if we have content creators thriving getting views and most people that watch content on Pokemon watch for shinys, nuzlocking or challenges. Im not trynna start a war or anything but think about it shiny hunters are gonna win since they can go for harder hunts now, there's gonna be a higher chance of seeing shiny competitive teams and content creators will have content so the community has a chance of growing and getting the game out too more people.

• Kyu locked this topic