[MOD] Generation II GSC Sprites

8 hours ago, CritiicaaL said:

I just downloaded Neo sprites on IOS and it works perfectly.  One question is whats the difference on sprites in Gen II and Neos?

Neo is what we use to refer to the mod that contains all the custom sprites for gen 1-5 with the gen 2 art style.

Gen 2 is referred to only the first 2 generations. This image might give you a better idea. 

Screenshot_20240306-160156.png

I love this mod! insane work! Is there a way to have the front version but without shinies? I really like the front version  but Im not familiar with the colors and I'm scared I might miss a shiny because of it 😅 so I plan to use this mod but have the shinies be not modded

1 hour ago, arizero said:

I love this mod! insane work! Is there a way to have the front version but without shinies? I really like the front version  but Im not familiar with the colors and I'm scared I might miss a shiny because of it 😅 so I plan to use this mod but have the shinies be not modded

Ayo o7

We do have one for the gen1-2 sprites non-shiny, the full gen1-5 may not have the non-shiny file uploaded, we'll be looking into it to make sure the file is available

5 minutes ago, bluesz4life said:

can u fix the google drive link it not there for me

Unfortunately, Google Drive links are automatically blocked by the forum itself. A moderator told us that they took measures against bots and links have been affected. @Darkfisher posted a comment with the link and it's the most we can do on our side. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This is the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N8oYSUYqsCGnlqVIkhEXrSwfPZea5RBM 

5 hours ago, shamorunner said:

Ayo o7

We do have one for the gen1-2 sprites non-shiny, the full gen1-5 may not have the non-shiny file uploaded, we'll be looking into it to make sure the file is available

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, arizero said:

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

I've just checked and I can confirm you that the mod that you are looking for is available (gen 2 style sprites only for normal sprites of all generations)

Once you've downloaded the .zip file, go to "private sets", then open the "all mons" folder. Inside you'll find 3 mods, the one you are looking for is "Gen2-all-no-shinies". 

I have to point out that that version isn't updated and many animations are missing. We'll make sure to update every mod with every animated sprite we currently have asap. Let us know if you have any feedback.

Enjoy our mod!

Edited by Slyfer
10 hours ago, Slyfer said:

I've just checked and I can confirm you that the mod that you are looking for is available (gen 2 style sprites only for normal sprites of all generations)

Once you've downloaded the .zip file, go to "private sets", then open the "all mons" folder. Inside you'll find 3 mods, the one you are looking for is "Gen2-all-no-shinies". 

I have to point out that that version isn't updated and many animations are missing. We'll make sure to update every mod with every animated sprite we currently have asap. Let us know if you have any feedback.

Enjoy our mod!

Thank you so much! You guys are the best!