so im being shut down from having an opinion?

1 minute ago, Himothy said:

bro I get ur time and effort trust me thats why I would love for the pokemmo community to be bigger cause everyone here puts in hella hours and my view on shinies is that it can bring in viewers and new players that can help make the game bigger with donos or just making the game big enough for more opportunities. 

Ok, so on all arguments u gotted today, u still reply "trust me, more shiny = more content = more players = more money = bigger game"
Cant debate that, its feel like try to explain to Caiox why isnt good keep ferrothorn vs darmanitan.

Just a last advice, join to SRIF crew

1 minute ago, NagaX said:

Ok, so on all arguments u gotted today, u still reply "trust me, more shiny = more content = more players = more money = bigger game"
Cant debate that, its feel like try to explain to Caiox why isnt good keep ferrothorn vs darmanitan.

Just a last advice, join to SRIF crew

I say more shiny=more content cause look at YouTube stats any Pokemon video out rn getting views is either nuzlocke, shinies or random new challenges, but I can see most of you just play too play and don't care for content which is fine tbh I just wanted too see what's up, (not including twitch content cause idk much on twitch)

• Shadow locked this topic