WE LOVE DEVS

Screenshot_20230811-190143_PokeMMO.thumb.jpg.0bd89a4ad24c472d792f6755ef9401e1.jpgThe day has finally come, johto is here! I am making this post to congratulate the dev team and to share my appreciation with them. Its been a long road, with a few bumps Along the way but we have a huge update and a whole new region to explore! This game has been everything i ever wanted in a pokemon game and more so once again a huge thanks to everybody who worked so hard to bring it to all of us. NOW LETS GET READY TO GO CRAZY TONIGHT 

What they did is beyond imagination
All of the pokémon mainline games 'till 5th gen ONLINE
With a more and more populated community
Against everyone and everything (including Nintendo's lawyers)
I used to snob this game in the past because since it is a fangame I had the ridicolous idea for which ''every single fangame apart from Liquid Crystal, Shiny Gold, and Golden Sun is garbage''
But definitely that's not the case
I've been grinding so much in Soul Silver and all of the main series games 'till BW2 (my SS save counts more than 360 hours atm)
And here, with other people will be able to do this even more
Thank you so much everyone, devteam and the entire community, for making this possible

2 hours ago, Ryuto said:

Sure, they could've given us some updates that could bring more ppl to play actively like dungeons, guild missions, raids, or any other useful feature but nah let's thank them for something that will bring casual players for 2 weeks only

Of course, because community events and competitive in this game are nothing
Sure man

22 hours ago, Andr3a281093 said:

Of course, because community events and competitive in this game are nothing
Sure man

Guess you have 0 idea about competitive and how bad metagame and tiering is in this game, not to mention about the usual complains about rewards of CC and other tournaments