[EN/ES] Johto NPC Rematch Run! || Revancha de NPCs de Johto

This is the data I collected by doing a quick amulet and looking up every trainer in Johto, and finding all the trainers that paid well. 

It might not be fully precise and I may have missed on a lot of other trainers, so please let me know and I'll try to update ASAP with all new info. I'll do further research myself too.

Also, I'm not including caves or mountains because I think we're all too lazy. // No incluyo cuevas o montañas porque es demasiado tedioso y creo que todos somos flojos.

Huge thank you to @SecretSaint for giving me most of the info of how much each trainer pays!

Notes:

Spoiler

Something I found out quite recently is that PokeMMO adds trainers in order to increase difficulty. Most of the images I found are from the original games, and these don't include the trainers MMO added(some don't include trainers at all, I don't even know why). I will mark them with a circle still, but just keep in mind that those trainers are there.

Algo que descubrí recientemente es que PokeMMO añade entrenadores para aumentar la dificultad. La mayoría de las imagenes que encontré fueron tomadas de los juegos originales, y éstas claramente no incluyen los que PokeMMO añade(un par no incluye ningún entrenador en general). Aún así marcaré los entrenadores con un círculo, así que ten en cuenta que esos entrenadores están ahí. 

As always, in every npc rematch run, I'd highly recommend using high level pokémon. 90+, preferrably. Using Pokémon like Starmie, PorygonZ, Garchomp, etc. Tends to be very useful, and I'd always recommend bringing at least 3 or 4 Pokémon so you don't run out of PP very quickly.

Como siempre, en cada run de revancha de NPC, recomiendo altamente usar pokémon de nivel por encima del 90, preferiblemente. Pokémon como Starmie, PorygonZ, Garchomp, etc. suelen ser muy útiles, y siempre les recomiendo llevar 3 o 4 pokémon para que no se acaben de PP demasiado rápido.

All of the money that each trainer gives were made without any charm, donator status or amulet coin. Do keep that in mind. // Todo el dinero que da cada entrenador fue calculado sin ningún tipo de amuleto, estado donador y sin Mon. Amuleto. Ten eso en cuenta.

Screenshot Guide:

Spoiler

Route 34 // Ruta 34

Pokefan - $2688

Fly to Goldenrod, head South and fight one Pokefan here: // Vuela hacia Ciudad Trigal, dirígete al sur y pelea con un Pokefan aquí:

image.png.c8f1f66cbdbd054e77fa457a61a7baa6.png

Goldenrod Gym // Gimnasio Trigal

Beauty x2 - 3280

Fly to Goldenrod, go north and enter Whitney's gym. From here, fight the two beauties. // Vuela hacia Trigal, ve al norte y entra al gimnasio de Bianca. Aquí, pelea contra las dos chicas bonitas:

image.png.5c2e80decd9b2ba438d6f0cdcd342e67.png

National Park // Parque Nacional

Pokefan North - $2816
Pokefan South - $2752

While still in Goldenrod, and head North. fight two pokefan here: // Desde Trigal, ve al norte hacia el Parque Nacional, y pelea contra dos Pokefan aquí:

image.thumb.png.49dcf34221181f14535edec64023bdd2.png

Route 37 // Ruta 37

Fly to Ecruteak City and head South. Fight two beauties here: // Vuela hacia Ciudad Iris y ve al Sur. Pelea contra dos chicas guapas aquí:

Beauty x2 - $3440/ea.

image.png.ae8e10b269f01fbf87c772cc92cf5a05.png

Route 38 // Ruta 38

Beauty - $3440
Gentleman - $4300

Go again to Ecruteak and this time go to the Left side, where you'll fight a gentleman and a beauty: // Ve de nuevo a Iris y esta vez ve hacia  la izquierda, donde pelearás contra un duque y una chica bonita.

image.png.eba7744b8d20deb39424e16e66dd525c.png

Route 39 // Ruta 39

Keep going left from Route 38 or fly to Olivine and go north, and once you arrive to route 39, fight three pokéfans: // Sigue yendo hacia la izquierda desde la Ruta 38 o viaja hacia Olivo y ve al norte. Cuando llegues a la ruta 39, pelea contra 3 pokefans:

Pokefan - $2688
Pokefan - $2816
Pokefan - $2816

image.png.a142edae5dac0d7d6c4da256147ca73e.png

Lighthouse // Faro

Head to Olivine City and inside of the lighthouse. In there, head to the second floor and fight one gentleman there: // Ve de nuevo hacia Olivo, y ve al faro. Ahí, sube hacia el segundo piso y pelea contra un duque:

$4300

image.png.8ca3f29c4058f3f93a7af8484bb96c9d.png

Route 42 // Ruta 42

Fly to Mahogany town and head to the left side. Fight one Poke Maniac there: // Vuela hacia ciudad Caoba y dirígete hacia el lado izquierdo. Pelea contra un Pokemaniaco aquí:

$2352

image.png.1c5244bf1f649c5218e490330b9d41c9.png

Route 43 // Ruta 43

Go back to Mahogany and head north. After the first entrance, head to the right  and go through the next entrance. Fight these three pokemaniacs: // Regresa a Ciudad Caoba y ve hacia el norte. Después de la primera entrada, ve hacia la derecha y ve a la siguiente entrada. Pelea contra estos tres pokemaniacos:

Pokemaniac - $2464
Pokemaniac - $2408
Pokemaniac - $2433

image.png.da42c0c48605509a88527eee94e4ecea.png

Lake of Rage // Lago furia

Ace Trainer // Entrenador Guay $2640

After Route 43, keep heading north to the Lake of Rage, from there, head to the right and all the way up to fight one Ace Trainer: // Después de la ruta 43, sigue derecho hacia el lago de la furia, desde ahí, ve hacia la derecha y sigue yendo hacia arriba para enfrentarte contra un Entrenador Guay:

image.png.0641593e285882dcb43687dd5dd0feea.png

Route 44 // Ruta 44

Ace Trainer // Entrenador guay - $2760
Ace Trainer // Entrenador guay - $2820
Pokemaniac - $2464

Go back to Mahogany and head right, then go down and fight two ace trainers, and up to fight one PokeManiac: // Regresa a Caoba y ve hacia la derecha, luego hacia abajo y pelea contra dos entrenadores guay, luego, ve hacia arriba y pelea contra un Pokemaniaco:

image.png.ac41a65eab5a84861bc600a118e0a62c.png

Blackthorn Gym // Gimnasio Endrino

Fly to Blackthorn City and fight the first two trainers inside the gym, after that you can use the teleport to get back: // Vuela hacia Ciudad Endrino y pelea contra los dos primeros entrenadores dentro del gimnasio, puedes usar la teletransportación para regresarte:

Ace Trainer // Entrenador Guay x2 - $2760ea

image.png.da3e0eb3c958be9b1bbb4bd0e3eb3cc8.png

Route 45 // Ruta 45

Ace Trainer // Entrenador Guay - $2760

From Blackthorn City, head South and fight three Ace Trainers, starting from the one on the left: // Desde Ciudad Endrino, ve hacia el sur y pelea contra tres entrenadores guay, empezando por el de la izquierda:

image.thumb.png.ead223afedb0c00b73714a5f1dcaf299.png

Route 48 & 47 // Ruta 48 y 47

Pokefan - $2880
Young couple // Pareja joven - $2944
Pokefan - $2880

Fly to the Safari Zone Gate(west from Cianwood) and head down. Fight one Pokéfan there. Then, keep heading down and fight a couple, and follow the path to then fight a Pokéfan and an Ace Trainer double battle. // Vuela hacia la entrada de la Zona Safari(A la izquierda de ciudad Orquídea) y baja. Pelea contra un Pokefan ahí. Luego, sigue bajando y pelea contra una pareja, luego sigue el camino y pelea contra otro Pokefan y una batalla doble de Entrenadores Guay:

Route 48: // Ruta 48:

image.png.2ef7cb272800c5cb6960fa10e87c5c83.png

Route 47: // Ruta 47:

image.png.9665b1aa129993b5fa26c67264c345c0.png

As a honorable mention, I'd like to add that all Ecruteak Gym trainers pay around 3.5k each with amulet on, but I didn't add them because the puzzle is a bit annoying and I ran out of image capacity ❤️ // Como mención honorable, me gustaría añadir que todos los entrenadores del gimnasio de Iris pagan aproximadamente 3.5k con moneda amuleto, pero no los añadí porque el puzzle puede ser un fastidio, y se me acabó el espacio máximo para imágenes ❤️ 

Edited by MoonriseBee
added price tags!
  • MoonriseBee changed the title to [EN/ES] Johto NPC Rematch Run! || Revancha de NPCs de Johto

Route 26

Acetrainer // Entrenador guay - $2820
Acetrainer // Entrenador guay - $2820
Acetrainer // Entrenador guay- $2880
Acetrainer // Entrenador guay- $2880

Fly to the Victory Road and head down from there. Then fight four Ace trainers: // Vuela hacia Calle Victoria y baja desde ahí. Luego pelea contra cuatro entrenadores guay:

ohw7alek.thumb.png.8110dead3ff10740d1ee1fa516b137cc.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...