Pokemon Day Care

Hi guys!
i downloaded pokemmo with a friend some days ago. We are so happy to be able to play our childhood game but in mmo version. One thing that we couldnt understand is the pokemon day care. Does it actually work? And if yes, how? No matter how time in game we spent or how much exp we grinded, when we go back to the pokemon day care she justs ask us for 1000 pokecoins, so it didnt train them? wasnt it 1000 base cost  + 1000 each level trained?
thank you for your time

If a pokémon is placed in daycare, it gets like 20% XP of the total XP being grinded in the same region. 
Time spent or number of steps do not count. Also if you switch to another region and get loads of XP there that won't count either, only a small % of XP earned in the same region is considered.

1 minute ago, Akshit said:

If a pokémon is placed in daycare, it gets like 20% XP of the total XP being grinded in the same region. 
Time spent or number of steps do not count. Also if you switch to another region and get loads of XP there that won't count either, only a small % of XP earned in the same region is considered.

Yes. i did read about the 20% xp but doesnt seem working? Maybe its a bug just for me? I grinded lot of xp in the same region yesterday and today, but always ask for 1000 pokedollars and no increase in level 😞

6 hours ago, Akshit said:

Wasnt it nerfed to 5% or something in a later patch

50 minutes ago, Axelator said:

At least the Joto one doesn't work for now, I raised 3 pokemon to 100 with hordes in Mt. Silver and those on the daycare didn't raise any level.

Nice to see that i'm not the only one having this problem. And yeah, i forgot to mention that was johto's one, maybe that's why other people were saying that daycare works