Advices for a beginner?

Southit

Hello everyone, I started Pokemmo about a week ago and I completed Sinnoh region so far (and I just read that this may be the worst region xD). I know there are a lot of things to learn such as breeding, evs and I've already seen interesting guides here... I have a few questions:

- what should I know about ditto?

- how to make more money?

- when is it better to start breeding for 4x31 or 5x 31 pokemon?

I'd appreciate any other advice

Thanks

1. Dittos are valuable... even without IV (search for ditto boxes)

2. I believe the best methods for making money are gym re-runs, ditto farm, berry farm (maybe) and flipping.

3. Usually 4x31 and 5x31 are not a necessity. In PvP, maybe speed is necessary for attacking first but for the rest 25+ is enough. Nature and EV spread correctly matter.

If you have enough money and absolutely want 4x31 or 5x31, i would start with pokemons that you use a lot, like the gym re-run team.

For now complete all the regions to gain a better understanding of the game's mechanics.

If you're looking to make money you want to clear the game with minimum 3 characters. This is solely for doing gym reruns on a daily and farming berries as this will be your main income. There are plenty of guides on the most sufficient ways to deal with gyms which will make it very easy to pace through them. You want to save yen to the best of your ability to invest in Events such as Anniversary, Halloween, Christmas and Lunar new year. In these events by having 3 characters you can also farm for the duration of these events for consecutive yen income. Once you get to a decent amount of yen the goal is to invest in limited particles, Vanities and other items from these events whilst they are affordable. After a few months you can sell them for massive profits. With this you can also scout the GTL on a daily and do various trades with other players which will increase your yen substantially if you have a fair idea on values. The bigger trades you can do.. the bigger profits you can make. 

Note: Read the code of conduct thoroughly and don't get involved in things that are not allowed and then you should be fine. With all this being said, Good luck on your journey.