About the transfer of pokemon to another account or character and the sale of pokemon GTL ESP/ENG

Rafa96

Hola una pregunta he estado viendo videos de cómo ganar dinero en pokemmo pero no he visto este tipo de farm será porque te puedan banear por eso mi pregunta si se puede hacer y consiste en crear un personaje nuevo o una cuenta nueva, terminar la región(cualquiera) y farmear NPC con amuleto y el dinero ganado pasarla a la cuenta principal por correo no se si por hacer esto te puedan banear si no te banean cual es el tope de dinero que puedes enviar de una cuenta a otra o de personaje a otro?, también he pensado en que la cuenta principal venda un poke en el GTL por 150,000 y que la secundaria lo compre con el dinero ganado del farm del NPC el pokemon no se pierde y el dinero se lo queda la principal, mi duda es esa te banean? soy nuevo y esa es mi duda

Hello, a question, I have been watching videos on how to earn money in Pokemmo but I have not seen this type of farm, is it because they can ban you, that's why my question is if it can be done and it consists of creating a new character or a new account, finishing the region ( anyone) and farm NPC with an amulet and transfer the money earned to the main account by email. I don't know if for doing this they can ban you, if they don't ban you, what is the limit of money that you can send from one account to another or from character to character? ?, He also thought that the main account sells a Pokémon in the GTL for 150,000 and that the secondary account understands it with the money earned from the NPC farm, the Pokémon is not lost and the money goes to the main account, my question is that? Do they ban you? I'm new and that's my doubt.

Transferring cash or assets between account is fine. If it has been acquired through legitimate means there should be no issue either. I wouldn’t recommend through GTL because you end up losing money due to fees

Edited by LeZenor