[Art Contest] Pokémon's Halloween Costumes

prdl

So this is a super weird update to make but the game decided that I was botting. Those who know me (my team) know I don't cheat and I'm far that. I have spent the majority of this year building a team and promoting people anyway I can to help grow this game. Just went things have started really working out they banned me. The TL:DR is I went on vacation on the 28th and installed the game on iPhone 11 with ALTstore via iTunes and iCloud. I installed the roms and strings attempted to log in and was banned. The prize money for this event was on my account and I don't expect my judges to pick up my slack. If some how I get this reverted the event will continue on as it was. If I don't ill do what I can to make it up to each person who submitted for this art contest. The contest has been one of my favorite things to host since starting PokeVengers and maybe one day I can get back on my feet enough to do this again but this was 9 years of my life I just see me starting over.
Thanks to all my friends and people who have helped through the year.
-Puddle 

Edited by prdl
4 hours ago, prdl said:

So this is a super weird update to make but the game decided that I was botting. Those who know me (my team) know I don't cheat and I'm far that. I have spent the majority of this year building a team and promoting people anyway I can to help grow this game. Just went things have started really working out they banned me. The TL:DR is I went on vacation on the 28th and installed the game on iPhone 11 with ALTstore via iTunes and iCloud. I installed the roms and strings attempted to log in and was banned. The prize money for this event was on my account and I don't expect my judges to pick up my slack. If some how I get this reverted the event will continue on as it was. If I don't ill do what I can to make it up to each person who submitted for this art contest. The contest has been one of my favorite things to host since starting PokeVengers and maybe one day I can get back on my feet enough to do this again but this was 9 years of my life I just see me starting over.
-Puddle 

It really is a shame to hear that 😞 And I hope all of well goes to you.

Please try not to overstress. Even if there's no winners in the end, it was a really fun and great experience, at least for me - and I think others would agree

Thx for the event, truly 🙂

6 minutes ago, PrinBruce said:

It really is a shame to hear that 😞 And I hope all of well goes to you.

Please try not to overstress. Even if there's no winners in the end, it was a really fun and great experience, at least for me - and I think others would agree

Thx for the event, truly 🙂

Appreciate the kind words my teams also got my back. I'm on vacation till the 8th and will choose what I do by then.

10 hours ago, prdl said:

-Puddle 

Please don't overstress yourself about it Mr.prdl , the event can just be rescheduled another time, it can just be redone again since there is always time, just the act of Starting/Hosting a fun contest such as this for the community is more than appreciated and I myself am truly grateful for that ~♪

ฅ'ω'ฅ

What happened is unfortunate but

The most important thing is that you're doing well and enjoying your time,

Hope that you'll enjoy your vacation, stay safe and healthy.

ฅ'ω'ฅ

POWEEEEEEERRR!!!

~\(≧▽≦)/~

Edited by CrimsonNoire

IGN: Furabia

Happy Halloween! Quilava is my favorite Pokémon. Inspired in Pikachu wearing a Mimikyu costume.

Furamingos is my artistic name. In case there's no winners, I want to say that I really did have fun drawing. It's been a long time since I enjoyed the process instead of thinking about the result of being "perfect".

Quilava_Halloween

On 10/29/2023 at 6:32 PM, prdl said:

-Puddle 

I personally don't care about winning or losing

It feels very refreshing not to see a pvp or pve event for the community, not everything has to be related to pokemon, I think that just being here, participating was worth it ♥

I suppose the beauty of unofficial events is the freedom of not being tied to the generic already used in official events.

I personally learned to draw to improve my ''gui'' themes and in the future make mods for this community, I hope from here many will be inspired for original projects by and for the community.  

Thank you first of all for the opportunity to see new artists in the community and I hope you soon appeal and manage to get out of that ♥

1 hour ago, CocaRIP said:

Even if there are no rewards.
Please rate the drawings and announce the winners anyway.

@CocaRIP Sorry for the delay. I’ve been dealing with a ton since my ban. I will do my best to have this updated in the next 48 hours. Thanks for understanding the situation. We plan to make this right once I have my account back or I’ll just grind up the money and replace what was lost.