[MOD] PokeMMoemon Mod

What is new about this mod?  image.png.e693d9e267fa0a833872c4dee372a270.png

• Mirrored the front sprite to use as back one. This solves the problem that makes pokemons appear to be cut in half.
  • Resized every pokemon according to its original size.
  • Repositioned the pokemons on the battlefield to give us a better deph impression.
  • Changed some sprites with the mega ones (the ones that look best in my opinion)
  • Increased the altitude of the pokemons that fly.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a381c46cde020767ff7ae93aa7163011.png

image.thumb.png.998c4826eb19fab851b4a872f2a39c7d.png

Known Issues:

Spoiler
  • Pokeballs are not aligned with the ground

Credits: 

This mod was made using Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) from @MaidLulia. You can check here: Maid's Moemon Mod.

Also all sprites are made by artists over at the Global Moemon Project and Moemon Project discord servers.

Download:

Edited by nutakuotaku

I dont like this Moemons but

2 hours ago, nutakuotaku said:
  • Repositioned the pokemons on the battlefield to give us a better deph impression.
  • Changed some sprites with the mega ones (the ones that look best in my opinion)

Thats a lot of work, congrats 

21小时前,nutakuotaku 说:

What is new about this mod?   image.png.57eec0b4a136b08e98f2381e92b997f1.png

• Mirrored the front sprite to use as back one. This solves the problem that makes pokemons appear to be cut in half.

Screenshots:

隐藏内容

image.thumb.png.817bd5e7ba59b68c7b82b6177e3ac261.png

image.thumb.png.79e5fa5be31704cc52b09edbf43965d6.png

Known Issues:

隐藏内容
  • Pokeballs are not aligned with the ground

Credits: 

This mod was made using Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) from @MaidLulia. You can check here: Maid's Moemon Mod.

Also all sprites are made by artists over at the Global Moemon Project and Moemon Project discord servers.

Download:

隐藏内容

The mirrored sprites version is a great idea, I actually was discussing it with a friend a few weeks ago (Darkfisher) as he has the same version for one of his mods and I'm gonna implement it to mine as well. The mega version was also requested and I'm gonna have my own take on it soon.

Unfortunately I can't download your mod and I'm not sure how much of a problem the misaligned pokéballs are to you but it's the effect of using coordinates to align the sprites altitude. You gotta change the position manually (which is why sprites have a lot of transparent background space around them, among other reasons) but that also changes the position of sprites in the summary page. You might also have stretched HM sprites if you have trimmed every sprite (Not sure if that's the meaning of "Resized every pokemon according to its original size.", or if you mean you just gave every single sprite a different scale value in the .txt file)
Maybe you already know all of this but it's stuff that took me a while to figure out at first and was of great help to me, so it's hopefully gonna be useful to you as well!

Good luck with your mod! 💗

21 hours ago, MaidLulia said:

The mirrored sprites version is a great idea, I actually was discussing it with a friend a few weeks ago (Darkfisher) as he has the same version for one of his mods and I'm gonna implement it to mine as well. The mega version was also requested and I'm gonna have my own take on it soon.

Unfortunately I can't download your mod and I'm not sure how much of a problem the misaligned pokéballs are to you but it's the effect of using coordinates to align the sprites altitude. You gotta change the position manually (which is why sprites have a lot of transparent background space around them, among other reasons) but that also changes the position of sprites in the summary page. You might also have stretched HM sprites if you have trimmed every sprite (Not sure if that's the meaning of "Resized every pokemon according to its original size.", or if you mean you just gave every single sprite a different scale value in the .txt file)
Maybe you already know all of this but it's stuff that took me a while to figure out at first and was of great help to me, so it's hopefully gonna be useful to you as well!

Good luck with your mod! 💗

I had a problem with Mediafire, but im trying to get back the mod. I gave every single sprite a different value based on the txt file. Interesting idea, about the pokeballs misaligned. It will be a lot of work to change, but I think it will be worth it. Thx for the advice! 

image.png

• 4 months later...

What makes this MoeMon mod better than the rest? What makes it stand out compared to the others on this forum? 

edit: I had chosen this one to be the best for the MOD but could be updated tho.

Edited by AstralRacc