因为此前已经有过类似的问题,而且也有很多周围的朋友也遭遇了这个问题
我以为只是一次因为大范围处理使用第三方违禁软件的账号而导致的误封
因为我本身可以确认我并没有使用过第三方违禁软件
所以我很自信的提交了申述
但是我收到了一份冰冷无情的回复

我是在去年的10月27日因为朋友的邀请加入这个游戏的
那个时候我才刚刚大学毕业,在家待业的过程接触到了这个游戏
后来因为疫情与工作的原因有很长一段时间没有时间继续游玩了
(插一个题外话,如果是使用第三方软件的人不可能会放弃中途这么长的时间不进行任何操作,因为本身使用自动化软件并不需要精力)

在最近工作稳定后我重新回归了游戏,并且看到了新的地区开放我也很高兴的完成了全地区通关并且开始备战天王

但是由于工作的问题并没有长时间在线的能力
只有一早一晚有时间对天王进行攻略
(如果你们有我的游戏记录的话那应该是能看见我的失败,努力,与进步的)

其它的时间都是通过上班的间隔偶尔上线去抓捕头目与盗取用于挑战天王的护肤金币,或者在各个地区通过聚宝功赚取少量的金币补贴药剂消耗

在这个过程中,我绝对没有使用任何的第三方软件
(只有偶尔因为工作原因响应了QQ,与微信等信息)

而且因为工作比较顺利,我还充值了赞助点支持了你们的游戏

但是2天过去了,周围的朋友都正常的解封了,只有我还是被保持了封禁并且失去了再次申诉的机会

所以我来这里寻求帮助

这里附上我的充值订单记录

我希望能得到管理员的再次审核帮我解除封禁

感谢

I was prompted to be banned for using third-party prohibited software

Because there have been similar problems before, and many friends around us have also encountered this problem

I thought it was just a mistake caused by the widespread processing of accounts using third-party prohibited software

Because I can confirm myself that I have not used any third-party prohibited software

So I confidently submitted my statement

But I received a cold and heartless reply

I joined this game on October 27th last year due to an invitation from a friend

At that time, I had just graduated from college and came into contact with this game while waiting for work at home

Later, due to the pandemic and work reasons, there was no time to continue playing for a long time

(By the way, if someone is using third-party software, they cannot give up on not doing anything for such a long time midway, because using automation software itself does not require effort)

After stabilizing my work recently, I have returned to the game and saw a new region open. I am also happy to complete the clearance of the entire region and start preparing for the King of Heaven

But due to work issues, I don't have the ability to be online for a long time

Only one morning and one night have time to attack the Heavenly King

If you have my game record, you should be able to see my failures, efforts, and progress

At other times, I occasionally go online during work breaks to catch the leader and steal skincare coins used to challenge the Heavenly King, or earn small amounts of coins through Jubao Gong in various regions to subsidize medication consumption

During this process, I absolutely did not use any third-party software

(Only occasionally responded to QQ and WeChat messages due to work reasons)

And because the work went smoothly, I also recharged the sponsorship point to support your game

But two days have passed, and all the friends around me have been lifted normally. Only I have been kept banned and lost the opportunity to appeal again

So I came here to seek help

Attached is my recharge order record

I hope to receive another review from the administrator to help me lift the ban

Screenshot_20231020_125639_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_20231020_112515_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20231020_113854_com.tencent.mobileqq.jpg

Edited by players
补充截图

I would also like to add some additional information

I have enough gold coins on my account to exchange for sponsorship points through the trading bank, but I know this will not be of any help to you

So I still chose to use my own money to directly sponsor you

If I were a player who used third-party software to earn profits

I definitely wouldn't do this

• players changed the title to Please help me!
2 hours ago, players said:

Please help me, Halloween is coming soon. I missed it last year for various reasons, and I don't want to miss it again this year T_T

Shouldn't have botted then. Actions have consequences. If you want to play the Halloween event, create a new account and don't bot this time. Pretty simple. 

Good luck. 🙂 

It's simply a waste of time now to search for shiny by horde. Also a waste of money with the Leppa Berry. I think it was a boring and unnecessary change. I really don't care about looking for shiny or buying it, surely I can also buy all the shiny dex, but sometimes I wanted to look for something, now it's not worth it, all that remains is to enjoy the landscape of Vermillion City again. 

BIG L? Does not matter. Bored? Yeah.

Hello, information about this type of punishment can be found here at the link, along with the answer of what to do: https://support.pokemmo.com/knowledgebase/article/tampering-ban

CN

Spoiler

您好,有关此类惩罚的信息可以在链接中找到,以及该怎么做的答案:https://support.pokemmo.com/knowledgebase/article/tampering-ban