My account was suddenly banned!

Hello,

im playing the game for few weeks and my account was suddenly banned!

I joined my real life friend to the game and received some “beginner boost money” from him as a gift. Day after i found out my account was banned.

i tried to open a ticket to appeal it and they rejected me and told me i bought money for real money and im using scripts!! This is ridiculous!

I tried to think why they say im using scripts? And i realized maybe its because I am a programmer and i work and play from my pc (and cellphone). Still it doesn’t make any sense since the code is not related to the game in anyway! Its just my boring job stuff!

Im frustrated. i want to get my account back and keep playing. I am a f2p player and i like the game. But i got no way to appeal this unjustified ban!

can anyone help me out here?

Thanks. 

Hello,

If you want to appeal a ban you may do so by raising a ticket at our support portal:

https://support.pokemmo.com/support/

Please ensure that you log in using the credentials of the affected account.

If you have already raised an appeal ticket, please wait patiently for a reply. If you have already appealed and your appeal was rejected, then the decision is final and the ban is irreversible. There is  no further line of appeal. Additionally, bans which are more than 6 months old are also irreversible. Unless you have been told otherwise, you may make a new account if you wish to play the game again.

• Enzo locked this topic