Post locked

I did all the way the staff told me, close all backgroud apps and same message.

The staff just lock posts and say. Hey, it was your fault, check your phone.

1400 hours spending on this game and now im afraid of open it....

What a nice update

Hope they realice that this is a problem for the game.

I saw messages from mods and staff saying it was our fault, we are botting, we are hacking etc.

We all are not the same. Could be lots of hackers i know, saying 'my brother did it', etc

But it is not our fault that those players exist

People who play fair 1400 h being banned for nothing...

Yes, this post will be locked and sending to tempin page, i know, but gg

You loose a player

enjoy it

Brother, I'm the first one to say this wasn't being handled the best way it could, but you aren't following their instructions. If you already did everything they told you to (did you check adblockers, by the way, because even if they're built-in they still cause this problem), the next step that appears in the link is to submit a second ticket explaining that, after doing everything listed, you still have the problem, so devs can look into it and learn about other apps that might be causing it. They can't get feedback if you just angrily ramble and leave after doing the only thing that you can do right now, checking all the mentioned apps and then submitting a new ticket explaining that it still doesn't work for you.

Also, the bans are not definitive, nor taken into account, since it's understood they're caused by this issue, don't get so pressed over it and, again, submit a second ticket if you want to help and get help.

Hello @ThugLifeAnxo!  Oh, it seems that your thug life got caught up in the anti-cheat system! lol 😂

That was a joke, don't take seriously. ❤️

If you're certain that you're not engaging in any unfair activities and the anti-cheat system has incorrectly flagged you, I recommend reaching out to the support team again. They may be able to investigate your case more thoroughly and assist in resolving the issue. Keep in mind that the moderators and staff members are working to improve the system and address these situations.

Good luck!

10 minutes ago, ThugLifeAnxo said:

You loose a player

enjoy it

I hope this situation gets resolved, and you can return to enjoying the game without any worries. Feel free to reach out to the support team for assistance, and here's to you getting back to your 1400 hours of gameplay soon. Best of luck!

I couldn't resist making that joke due to your nickname, but I also want to maintain a respectful and supportive tone when addressing these concerns, which I believe other players may have. 

3 minutes ago, ThugLifeAnxo said:

yeah, you are right. I understand both parts sorry. I love the game and i got angry, but angry dont solve anything

Yeah, you're right! Staying calm and composed is the best way to work towards a resolution. I'm glad that you could use my help and you have distressed about this issue. Good luck!