Cuando se solucionará el problema de manipulación de cliente

I play on Android, I was in Kanto until a while ago with NPC farming, I just passed near the Tentacruel Alpha, but I didn't catch him because he was with Amulet Coin And I don't get that prohibition message

Edited by SnowMoon
1 hour ago, awaLLz said:

De casualidad en tu celular usas app que liberen espacio de almacenamiento etc?

No wey por ese motivo formatee el celular, lo que me da cosa es que a la mayoría que ando viendo como el amigo de arriba les mandan link y Ami no me mandan ese link por eso ando consultando.

1 minute ago, Perdikoam said:

No wey por ese motivo formatee el celular, lo que me da cosa es que a la mayoría que ando viendo como el amigo de arriba les mandan link y Ami no me mandan ese link por eso ando consultando.

El link simplemente te dice los pasos a seguir para asegurarte de que no tienes instalada ninguna aplicación que ya SABEN que interfiere con el sistema de detección de bots, y si ninguno de esos pasos funciona, entonces te recomienda abrir un segundo ticket al soporte para que puedan mirar tu caso en profundidad y saber qué es lo que está causando el problema. Acordaos de escribir una traducción al inglés en vuestros posts, por cierto, es obligatorio en este foro 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link just tells you the steps to follow to make sure you don't have any app installed which they already KNOW interferes with the bot detection system, and if none of those steps work for you, then it recommends you to submit a second support ticket so they can look into your situation in depth and determine what is causing the problem in your case.

Remember to always write an english translation in your posts, by the way, it's mandatory in this forum 🙂

11 hours ago, Shadow said:

Please guys remember to add an english translation on your forum posts.

I have a question, with the new anti-cheat system they implemented

Are screenshots taken with the phone that already have this function incorporated and not by an external app detected as a bot, autoclicker, interference with PokeMMO, macro or script?

Edited by SnowMoon