The white elephant in the room : Premium lures price

Besides being "Mr. Obvious" lets think a little. Why would someone really use the premium lures at his currently price? Their buffs seem good at first sight but when you remember the amount of encounters/steps that they  do are just a waste. What am I proposing here is not turn them cheap as chips, but just a more rasonable price that would make them worth to buy. 
Exemple: A premium lure currently (lets think in the premium max) is something like 5x for 200RP (or 100k pokeyen each) a more rasonable price would be 50x 200RP. This sure would droping the price of them but their buff in this case would be fair enough to not be a joke. I know that the lure existence by itself is a blessing to single hunting but this piece of the "lure thing" never made sense to me.

It is an overpowered pay to win lure that highly increases at rare single encounters in the wild. Let's not make the few rare shinnies in the game any more common than they already are and keep the lures at the price point they are currently at.

Edited by Summrs
On 11/21/2023 at 11:34 PM, Summrs said:

It is an overpowered pay to win lure that highly increases at rare single encounters in the wild. Let's not make the few rare shinnies in the game any more common than they already are and keep the lures at the price point they are currently at.

that word is doing all the heavy lifting there tbh