Will I get banned if I...

So recently my friend left the game and since he is not playing the game anymore so he said I can take his account. So will I get banned if I use his account to do gym reruns and transfer money into my account? Like will the devs or the moderation team still see it as real money trading when technically I own th account now since he was playing on my Gmail?

We aren't sharing any account or anything. Actually he made the account because he wanted to try out the game. And now he just transferred his account to my email because he left the game and he will never ever come back. So like can't I just use it as an alt account. Like Pokemmo allows people to have more than 1 accounts. So can't I just use it as an alt account. Since we aren't sharing the account because he will never ever come back to play 

13 hours ago, CourageBruh said:

We aren't sharing any account or anything. Actually he made the account because he wanted to try out the game. And now he just transferred his account to my email because he left the game and he will never ever come back. So like can't I just use it as an alt account. Like Pokemmo allows people to have more than 1 accounts. So can't I just use it as an alt account. Since we aren't sharing the account because he will never ever come back to play 

No, once he set up the account it is considered his.
Whether he continues to play or not, it's still considered account sharing.