Why isn't there room for more languages?

Since I started using the forum I have always seen that a translation has to be added to the English language and I understand the reason since it is the main language of the forum

but I wanted to ask the reason or why other languages cannot have their language section like the Chinese language does.

Sometimes using the translator to communicate on the forum is pathetic since the order of the words is not always translated well and I mainly ask this for this reason, to avoid problems with the meaning / to have more comfort when expressing yourself in your thread or with the who can read it

5 hours ago, Shadow said:

It was said in the past that it wasn't possible due to the lack of moderators avaliable for a certain language.

In our case (spanish) I think we only have 2 moderators, which is far from enough to have an own forum section showcasing our language.

wow, that's a good explanation, maybe in the future it would be great, I'm still studying English but I don't understand many things and looking for information is sometimes complicated here.