Toxic people.

Hey, I only was linking my alpha and this weird man started to say that shinies are better, I linked my shinies to him and he said that mine are trash and his shinies are better, I said shiny pvp and he said you have mental retårdątiøn (in spanish is "retraso" but he said "retrazo") he called me idiot, really this community have to be toxic? Why everybody can't be friends? We need to fix this. 

IMG_20231212_164744.jpg

Edited by goldenshoot
A
5 minutes ago, goldenshoot said:

Hey, I only was linking my alpha and this weird man started to say that shinies are better, I linked my shinies to him and he said that mine are trash and his shinies are better, I said shiny pvp and he said you have mental retårdątiøn (in spanish is "retraso" but he said "retrazo") he called me idiot, really this community have to be toxic? Why everybody can't be friends? We need to fix this. 

IMG_20231212_164744.jpg

One piece of advice that I would like to give is to block him. You can do this by either right clicking his name and clicking on "Block" or if you are on phone, then go to the three white bars at the top right of your screen and click on "Community" -> "Friends" -> "Blocked Users." Type in his name in game (make sure it is the exact spelling) and if you want, you can put in a Block Reason.

image.png.800056ddd55d1927e9fc9ca7a8374577.png

I hope this helps.

• Enzo locked this topic