Why would you decide to leave permanent legendaries out ?

P0keMMOBORING

Question

To be honest the legendary pokemon is the only reason why i play pokemon in the first place and to realize that you cannot own a legendary pokemon forever in this game just brought the game from a 10 to a 2 at BEST!

why on earth would not adding legendary pokemon be the FIRST thing to update on? 

1) pls just add the pokemon 

2) let people have fun catching legendary Pokémon PERMANENTLY 

3) STOP making the game so tedious!!! 
    (Things dont have to be hard at all, maybe some of us casual players just want a fun and relaxed pokemon experience) 

I understand this post might not even have a reason to exist but if there is something i want from this is for the game to be more FUN. the game is an MMO indeed but with the lack of things to do other than events this is just a legendary-less pokemon game 

for some reason. 

3 answers to this question

There are legendary pokemon that you can catch right now actually! I just caught Raikou and he is a permanent addition to my team. Also, the developers have mentioned that they are interested in adding legendary pokemon, but they have to do it in a way that makes the game rewarding, but also doesn't break the PvP scene and in-game economy. I hope that you give the game a chance, as it truly is one of the only pokemon games that I like to come back to and enjoy playing. The community is awesome, and the customization and new content they add is great. Have a great day 🙂

4 hours ago, P0keMMOBORING said:

I understand this post might not even have a reason to exist but if there is something i want from this is for the game to be more FUN. the game is an MMO indeed but with the lack of things to do other than events this is just a legendary-less pokemon game

Shiny hunting, Pokedex completion, living dex, pvp, vanity collecting, breeding, socializing in teams, story-runs, nuzlockes, mono-type runs, other challenge runs, secret bases

Events are sometimes the most mid part of what you can do in PokeMMO, I can agree with some legends like the regis or ones similar to that but it's not like there's no content to enjoy

9 hours ago, P0keMMOBORING said:

(Things dont have to be hard at all, maybe some of us casual players just want a fun and relaxed pokemon experience) 

You´re playing a MMO with economy and meta

no legendary = boring?

seems like you dont know about entei,raikou and suicune- they plan to get more.

9 hours ago, P0keMMOBORING said:

the game is an MMO indeed but with the lack of things to do other than events this is just a legendary-less pokemon game.

Legendaries sure will fix your view on that. 

your next post will be no mega = boring?

Edited by Darkoure