Advocacy to restrain ban time when afk during matchmaking

Hi Everyone; not posting since years but trying my best to come back to a game which was really nice to play back then in 2019-2020.

Context :

- The reason why I left this game there is 2 years now : random update just kill DUBS UU and NU matchmaking. When you have like 30min on a European Day to wait until you have a match (if it happen) you cannot expect to prentend to win some good rewards, the LC disapears and random was played by whoever hasn't a single idea of PVP. Still the OU where it was possible to play without any problem.

- Now I came back since end of december, I was like "ok nice there is the Event for Christmas we can do some money and go back to PVP then" ... And oviously same problem happen to me : 30min ti have Dubs which I play actually, I had the time to get that sharpedo as a reward (1200 Points) and I'm not even close to have 600 Points in Dubs while I was farming both at the same time by doing the inscription of them.

- So now what's wrong in my view ? Like each day now I try to go playing dubs, and start a 1st a 2nd , a 3rd etc incription; I learn to understand these words : "Matchmaking: Aucun match convenable n'a pu être trouvé pour ce round." which is the traduction in french for "I'm kidding you are waiting for nothing dude"

So naturally I go to do other stuff because I think it's normal to not still waiting with that same screen without doing anything else and then I came back and I read the worst message I could read on this situation " you have been restricted blabla because afk blabla"

My suggestion is now : Please put this timer from 1 hour to 10min , we wait already sooooo soooo long to have a chance to play, if we do something else we miss the start of the match and we are paying 1 more hour ? This is too much seriously. We are already in difficulty to farm this Tier by the presence of random, we don't need to be private to play for a hole damn hour.

Thanks to read this, I hope it can be changed, during my 1st period of activity it already happens to miss but it was easier to find matches, now this is a real urge (when you see people in rank classment with a 8-2 ratio after 1 week of the start of the season it's such a big problem imo). 

Have a nice day

I'm against the ban rule but by different reasons. The system cannot tell the difference of Intentional AFKing/Intentional Disconnect and Battery Running Out/Connection Lost. While the first case i agree on giving punishments, the second one i don't agree because the people got AFK because of a external factor which he could have not much control(Connection you're on the hands of the Internet Provider, and your cellphone you can't tell exactly how much battery time you has left, if your cellphone runs out while showing 40~60% the case is even worse ). 

I think they should rework this system to detect things like Battery status and if they detect like a sudden drop to 0% on battery or lost connection, they can abort the battle but give no punishment to the loser.

Edited by caioxlive13