Asuntos de Clanes y equipos / Clan & Team Issues

Saludos. Tengo una pregunta importante. ¿Por que los clanes o equipos tienen limite de caracteres en la pestaña Informacion? Hoy en es muy importante poner mucha información en la esa pestaña y la mitad de las veces no cabe, obligándonos a quienes tenemos la noble tarea de informar a la gente del equipo/clan al que pertenecemos o del que somos dueños de ellos a usar abreviaturas. Imagino que esto es algo que resolver, si es posible quitarle el limite será mejor.

Greetings. I've an important question. Why do clans or teams have a character text limit in the Information Tab? Nowadays it's very important to put a lot of information in that Tab and the half of time it does not fit, forcing us to who have the noble task of to inform to the people of team/clan to which we belong or the one we own them to use abbreviations. I imagine that this is something to solve, if it's possible to remove the limit will be better.

jh-copia(2).jpg.392f73ab4a893cb0fffd8292de028eea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sí, digamos que recortar todos los textos y optimizar he hecho mucho, pero igual seria bueno un texto que para bien le de la bienvenida al team a los miembros. Y tanto hay datos que preferi no exponer en la foto, disculpen por eso. Pero igual creo que seria bueno agrandar la cantidad de caracteres.

Yes, let's say that I have cut all the texts and optimized I've done a lot, but it would still be good to have a text that welcomes you to the team for the better to members. And there are so many details that I preferred not to expose in the photo, sorry for that. But I still think it would be good to increase the number of characters.

image.png

Edited by MateusDelCaribe
  • 1 month later...