Add a way to plant an entire row of berries at once

Xaerum

Question

Planting berries is hella boring, and doesn't actually feel like playing pokemon. However I do like the management aspect of it. It would be very convenient to let us to plant an entire row of berries at once.

But I have no idea on how much this would impact the berry economy. Maybe it would crash the berries and be a bad idea. But maybe not, because players still have a limited amount of plots available, and still have the other constraints of berry farming, which are waiting IRL time and being logged in at certain hours.

It's just a wild suggestion but feel fre to tell me that it sucks, I will understand :^)

Edited by Xaerum
typo

4 answers to this question

Feel the same. Its a bad game expirience to plant them like a robot.

However, this changes would destroy the berry market so you have to regulate them.

Otherwise a lot of account will pop up to exployed it.

So here i possible fix suggestion. This prozess should take the same time but requires much less interactions.

Same could be applied to watering. 

BUT ppl will still exployed it to work parallel on sever accounts...

On 2/1/2024 at 8:55 AM, Knischka said:

Feel the same. Its a bad game expirience to plant them like a robot.

However, this changes would destroy the berry market so you have to regulate them.

Otherwise a lot of account will pop up to exployed it.

So here i possible fix suggestion. This prozess should take the same time but requires much less interactions.

Same could be applied to watering. 

BUT ppl will still exployed it to work parallel on sever accounts...

players already do that, true dedicated berry farmers use an average of 6 characters. and i don't think it will "destroy" the market as the harvest time will remain the same.
but for those of us who use several characters, this suggestion of planting and watering by plots would not make the work so tedious (with 6 characters it takes me 1 hour to plant).

Reducing the berrys to compensate the speeded planting/watering/harvesting prozess would just lead again in more acounts if the yield/working hour stays the same in total. If i be the dev, i prefer not to go a solution wich result in just more accounts.