What will happen to my berries?

YToday I planted berries an hour before maintenance, luckily for me, but what about those who had to pick them during maintenance? Would there be a loss at harvest time? Are those that were already planted going to water themselves? How long will they stay watered? Well, given that the maintenance will last more than 6 hours, if they are not watered at the exact time there will be loss. I hope I have explained well

You will log on and find out that your berries have just freshly been watered. Fear not. The updates might come at a horrible time for a lot of farmers, but they have respect for the farmers. Usually you can log back on after the update with no consequence. Your berries will be watered

4 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

You will log on and find out that your berries have just freshly been watered. Fear not. The updates might come at a horrible time for a lot of farmers, but they have respect for the farmers. Usually you can log back on after the update with no consequence. Your berries will be watered

I know that, but what I don't know is what would happen if I had berries to pick at maintenance time, what would happen to those berries? I guess the servers are turned off and only the necessary ones are left

The servers are shut down to everyone that isnt a staff member. Typically they get on a little sooner than we do, just to give it a sniff tests.

Your berries that are planted will be watered automatically and you should be able to harvest without penalty

31 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

I wish they have the same respect for battle frontier battlers

41 minutes ago, AARONMEXICO said:

YToday I planted berries an hour before maintenance, luckily for me, but what about those who had to pick them during maintenance? Would there be a loss at harvest time? Are those that were already planted going to water themselves? How long will they stay watered? Well, given that the maintenance will last more than 6 hours, if they are not watered at the exact time there will be loss. I hope I have explained well

When server enters in maintance, all berrys are watered and their growning/surviving time will be frozen. There is a grace period after maintance as well when the berrys remain frozen.