5 years, 1300 hours and no shiny encounters?

Warning:I am using translator due to my little knowledge of the English language, I prefer to use it to avoid grammatical errors.

pokemon-dormidos-y-relajados.jpg.webp.af04c7d74128bd69e12441924cf7c986.webp

Hi PokeMMO friends, my name is Frey. This thread is to tell you about a somewhat peculiar case that happens to me, I would like you to give me your opinion. 

In my current PokeMMO account I have approximately 1300 hours of games, which have passed since 2019, I have raised Pokémon several times and I have had many wild encounters both individually and also by hordes, but in all this time I have not gotten a shiny pokemon which seems very strange to me. 

I know that the probability of shiny appearance is 1/30,000, some people have told me that after 30,000 encounters a shiny is guaranteed and others tell me which is not guaranteed , that it is simply a value percentage.

Although it may seem incredible, in all this time I have not found any shiny, many will think that perhaps I did not see it but I am 100% sure I haven't had any shiny encounters, it is impossible not to see a shiny in wild encounter or horde.

Who else has this happened to? Have you ever heard of a similar case? Is it normal to not have found a shiny in so long?

Tell me your opinions.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by ItsmeFrey

1. The shiny rate is 1/30K and can be lowered to 1/24K with items.

2. There is no pity system, meaning the rate is always the same regardless of the number of encounters accumulated.

3. Play time cannot be used as a reference, only the number of encounters (counters available in the guide below).

4. Must read: PokeMMO Shiny Hunting Guide

Hope this helps, good luck on your hunt!