Friend is banned, want to know why (not an appeal just need to see what happened)

My account is SamLiuComrade if it's necessary, my friend's account is ComradeGod. He was banned on Feb 11th a day he wasn't even active on. He made an appeal which was denied and all he got was that he was under suspicion of RMT. What I want to know is what interaction caused the suspicion. Every time he was active in the game I was on a discord call with him and 2 other friends (KarlMarxComunist and ComradeDude), to which we would stream each other the game, at no point did he buy any Pokemon or item with real money. The reason why I'm making the post and not him is because he isn't familiar with websites like these. 

He has since then made a new account and started over but considering he is basically going to have the same player interactions (me and the friend group) and device we are concerned that he might be banned again. Hence why if possible we would like to know more on what was considered suspicious activity on his account. 

>at no point did he buy any Pokemon or item with real money. The reason why I'm making the post and not him is because he isn't familiar with websites like these. 

Your friend was banned because he bought $10M gold from an RMT vendor on February 5th (he promptly spent it on 2 comps and a bunch of Mysterious Balls from the Christmas event). I guess, technically, that's not an item

Don't buy gold and you won't have any problems 👍

• Kyu locked this topic