Hi i'm a new Pokemmo player!

38 minutes ago, CookieRuby said:

Nice to meet you all! 
i have a question is Pokemmo good for non competitive players ? 
Because i'm a non competitive player! :3

Welcome! Yeh there is a ton of PVE content to enjoy with one of the biggest being shiny hunting. Some new aspects have come to the game which includes catchable legendaries and of course they recently introduced raids which is a fantastic feature. All the best in your journey.

This thread contains everything you need. Guides for the majority of content in the game.

I'll give you some pointers.

1) Complete your regions first. 

2) Complete your pokedex.

3) Create Gym rerun teams. There is a guide that explains what Pokemon are needed for fast runs. This is necessary as most of your money will be generated through this method.

4) Once you generate yen you can invest in better PVE mons to enable you to basically deal with any content. 

5) Berry farming is also a good way to generate yen.

6) Make use of the Global Trading link (GTL) as you can get mons for a decent price to help you complete the regions effortlessly.

7) If you decide to shiny hunt make sure to do thorough research on the mon you plan to hunt as some of them have moves that can hinder you from catching them in a sense of escaping, or self damaging moves or tricking you into killing it. 

Anyways that's basically it. Enjoy 🙂