[Denied]Repel Gift Shop item

[quote name='Ductape' timestamp='1365023474' post='264001']
isnt there a pokemon ability that makes you less likely to get into battles? i can recall something or maybe i imagined it.
[/quote]
I don't think so. Illuminate does the exact opposite though.

[quote name='NaitDawg' timestamp='1365068922' post='265032']
I hope you're not implying that this gives some overly unfair advantage to donators. It's just a repell. We also already have new items coming such as the mobile PC.
[/quote]

I certainly don't see it as an advantage. Repels aren't an expensive item, nor do they provide any real advantage. Giving you a perminant one is exactly the type of thing that's supposed to be in the Gift Shop.

Perhaps an item like could be introduced in the game corner for a lot of coins....Which would decrease poke encounters (or 0 encounters) when held by the 1st party pokemon or just some mega repel which works area wise and makes it a 0 encounter zone for some minutes(or hours) ,..But permanent repel is too much..and even if something like this is created...At least a part of it must be available for non-Donators....though I believe the chance of this being implemented is like getting a shiny Aron with all 31 Ivs.

I've never found using repels annoying or buying them either. I keep the normal type and max repels on hot keys and use them respectively depending on how far I have to go through grass or water etc.
Why would you want a permanent repel?

[quote name='Akshit' timestamp='1365083592' post='265247']
Perhaps an item like could be introduced in the game corner for a lot of coins....Which would decrease poke encounters (or 0 encounters) when held by the 1st party pokemon or just some mega repel which works area wise and makes it a 0 encounter zone for some minutes(or hours) ,..But permanent repel is too much..and even if something like this is created...At least a part of it must be available for non-Donators....though I believe the chance of this being implemented is like getting a shiny Aron with all 31 Ivs.
[/quote]
The problem with that is that the Coin Case is coded to let you hold a maximum of 9999 coins, which only takes 2-3 hours to grind to. The only senario I can see this working is buying pieces of it for 9999 coins a piece, and even then it's far fetch'd

[quote name='Akshit' timestamp='1365086701' post='265318']
So if someone is willing to spend his 2-3 hours and 9999 coins for it...I think its a fair deal...nothing else is required.It shouldn't be that costly...
[/quote]
Infinite Repel? Yea it should be very costly