[MOD] Mystery Dungeon Follower Sprites ( + Sparkling shiny option)

On 4/2/2024 at 11:22 PM, Bertolfoso said:

This mod aims to change the ingame follower sprites with the sprites of Mystery Dungeon. The mod is not fully finished, but it's going to be posted to be able to get as much feedback as possible.

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

Vermilion

image.png.b27c31cbd691cd35a078d2179af787c6.png

Threatening someone

image.png.5293251039a24047ff7891706b2484cf.png

Smooch

image.png.3e998426cc27c19086f31813d21b66a2.png

You can now play as Wailords (alpha when)

image.png.c8ee04b3a32807a19e17214575fc2cfd.png

send screenshots im bad at this stuff

Download

Future plans / Missing stuff

Reveal hidden contents

Every fully evolved mon from gen1-4 is included except for some unreleased legendaries and Unown. Missing pre-evolutions for generation 1, 2 and partially missing for generation 3. Generation 4 is fully implemented outside of legendaries and Rotom Heat/Wash/Fan/Frost

Planning to add those plus legendary pokemon with future versions.

Generation 5 is to be implemented depending on the existance of fully fan made sprites.

Credits

Reveal hidden contents

PMDCollab Project for the sprites, SkyTemple https://github.com/PMDCollab/SpriteCollab/blob/master/credit_names.txt     https://sprites.pmdcollab.org/

@Doctor (Happyderp) and @Darkfisher (Darkfisher) for helping me figure things out

Existing Follower Sprites mods for the inspiration (in particular for the shiny Sparkles)

pls tell me if i forgot u ill add

Please give feedback on anything you think I should fix (colours, sprites, animations, positioning, particles), it will be taken into consideration.

Good morning

Very very nice job
Unfortunately I can't use it cuz it doesn't allow me to use the BW sprites mod at the same time
But in the future  I'll certainly consider it 🙂

On 4/14/2024 at 2:24 PM, Andr3a281093 said:

Very very nice job
Unfortunately I can't use it cuz it doesn't allow me to use the BW sprites mod at the same time
But in the future  I'll certainly consider it 🙂

You can have both mods active at a time, in a way that the BW sprites mod fills the holes that MD Followers currently has by having MD Followers below BW. 

image.png.7ce7363301a65d6e8e7b9addc49b6195.png

43 minutes ago, Bertolfoso said:

You can have both mods active at a time, in a way that the BW sprites mod fills the holes that MD Followers currently has by having MD Followers below BW. 

image.png.7ce7363301a65d6e8e7b9addc49b6195.png

Thanks, I didn't get that
Still in development for what I got, yet so good

Edited by Andr3a281093
  • 2 weeks later...

The mod is great, even though in the case of the legendary Entei, Suicune and Raikou, they are very close to the trainer and you can hardly see their faces, I was looking at their Pokémon sprites Mysterious world and it may be useful to place it with the walking animation, although the attack animation they have is great. But the distance of the trainer would need to be adjusted in my opinion.

On mobile it went well, winthout problems. but on pc it is difficult. to read the mod, I  already restarted several times, and it is somewhat difficult for me to read it, you could see that issue. to fix it?  I hope you can contine updating it. and seeing that it s from the program  sky templen, I could tell you. that the vast  majority of the 5 gen pkm are implemented.  I only  have a few missing, the  list  of the missing pkm so if  I could help even  a little with a small gram of sand.