Darkrai on halloween

lILucyIl

Question

Last year the theme of flames was implemented to obtain Zoroark, although many of us believed that it was possibly Darkrai, it would be great if the same dynamics were carried out, but combining it with the mechanics of the raid to obtain Darkrai, just as we obtained Shaymin in the Chinese New Year event, Halloween would be an ideal event for Darkrai.

Darkrai.png

Edited by lILucyIl

14 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Xratello said:

I think this Pokemon will Break the current PvP& pve Meta Game...we might need some Other Mons First (regi's maybe) to fill the powergaps i assume. But its allways cool to ask 🤝 . I predict big Changes and im hyped for that

What would PvP break?

Because if it's because of his ability, he can be banned in OU, even though his iconic move has a pretty poor accuracy of 50 accuracy.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Transendence said:

I would love to have my favorite Pokemon in the game tbh. Would be op for pvp though

Op in what sense?

Because if it is because of his ability, he can be banned in OU, even though his iconic move has a pretty poor accuracy of 50 accuracy.

Of course there are tests and balances for something, currently the gallade with its 50% of its ability and anyone knows how to stop it, it is a matter of adapting and testing the changes of the pokemon.

Edited by lILucyIl

That's the Thing about pve... I feel like they don't want to give us (at this Stage of the Game These suuuper powerfull Legis) 

It will be Like zapdos...u can trow him in any Team and have auto-impact bc He such a staple...tbh...He better then zapdos xD 

So yeah ,you could Nerf the Shiii Out of him for PvP but i dont know how you wanna Nerf him in pve...thats the Thing ^^

10 hours ago, lILucyIl said:

Op in what sense?

Because if it is because of his ability, he can be banned in OU, even though his iconic move has a pretty poor accuracy of 50 accuracy.

Of course there are tests and balances for something, currently the gallade with its 50% of its ability and anyone knows how to stop it, it is a matter of adapting and testing the changes of the pokemon.

It is OP in every sense. Besides, his ability, it has a wide move pool and its base stats are insanely far superior than any sweeper in the OU scene right now.

Imagine 125 speed and 135 spA, attack, def, spdef 90, and 70 hp. Idk if you've realized how insanely op those stats are.

Gallade is another story. The issue was on adjusting his sharpness ability and not only its entirety of stats

Adding Darkrai in the game and perhaps attempting to add it in the pvp scene would be having to change it drastically. As much as I love to have him, as I am a big darkrai fan, I cannot think of considering it to be put in the pvp scene

Edited by Transendence

Darkrai in our metagame would be an absolute menace, even if it's Dark Void would be nerfed to it's current 50% accuracy (making it worse than hypnosis lmao). Remember- we do not have Fairy types here in PokeMMO, so it's Dark Pulse wouldn't be resisted by them, and it doesn't have to carry Sludge Bomb for hitting them. Try thinking about legendaries which are less impactful (Regis, Lake Trio, swords of justice trio aside from- at least for now- Terrakion, Meloetta or Celebi come to my mind right now).

Edited by RysPicz
Posted (edited)
Hace 2 horas, Transendence dijo:

Es OP en todos los sentidos. Además, su habilidad tiene un amplio grupo de movimientos y sus estadísticas base son increíblemente superiores a las de cualquier barrendero en la escena de OU en este momento.

Imagina 125 velocidades y 135 spA, ataque, defensa, spdef 90 y 70 hp. No sé si te has dado cuenta de lo increíblemente operativas que son esas estadísticas.

Gallade es otra historia. El problema estaba en ajustar su habilidad de agudeza y no solo la totalidad de sus estadísticas.

Agregar Darkrai al juego y tal vez intentar agregarlo en la escena pvp sería tener que cambiarlo masivamente. Por mucho que me encanta tenerlo y soy un gran fanático de Darkrai, no puedo pensar en considerarlo incluirlo en la escena pvp.

Todavía tiene 600 estadísticas como cualquier Pokémon singular, un Pokémon tipo lucha con onda de vacío le gana en prioridad, es poderoso y rápido pero muy frágil.

Edited by lILucyIl
Posted (edited)
Hace 2 horas, Xratello dijo:

Eso es lo que pasa con pve... Siento que no quieren darnos (en esta etapa del juego, estos Legis súper poderosos) 

Será como zapdos... puedes colocarlo en cualquier equipo y tener impacto automático porque es un elemento básico... para ser honesto... es mejor que zapdos xD 

Así que sí, podrías quitarle Nerf al Shiii para PvP, pero no sé cómo quieres Nerfarlo en pve... esa es la cuestión ^^

And what would the pve be? gyms and nothing else?

Edited by lILucyIl
30 minutes ago, lILucyIl said:

Todavía tiene 600 estadísticas como cualquier Pokémon singular, un Pokémon tipo lucha con onda de vacío le gana en prioridad, es poderoso y rápido pero muy frágil.

It can learn psychic and can definitely OHKO every fighting type (except maybe bulky conk) in the OU scene. Remember that it is faster than mienshao. 

Darkrai - 125

Mienshao - 105

and again, it has a very wide move pool that is dangerous even for dragons. One nasty plot set up and it's as good as gg since it has ice beam. Fairies arent in the game yet so that enough will make it dominate the pvp scene for sure

Edited by Transendence

That being said, though im sure itll be banned in pvp, id love to use it in PvE in gymruns (maybe for snarl spam in ghost gyms) or to buy/shunt a shiny darkrai since it is the pokemon that inspires my aesthetics in game anyway. So yeah, WE WANT DARKAI NONETHELESS

19 hours ago, lILucyIl said:

And what would the pve be? gyms and nothing else?

Raids would b included, pumpking would b included, every not pvp mechanic added permanently as red farm or temporary as any event boss/mechanic would b included, i get why there is no chance to add higher L like kyogre and zekrom, remember rachel posting about this, but even if is the same with Darkrai due to stats as those higher L, something like the cresselia event with darkrai would do it for me, most of the time i believe i want to use darkrai itself but maybe some sort of chain in game like this little event to feel him there would b enough if nothing more is possible reasonably 

Just letting this slip here cause whatever content we could get i would b blessed ngl

1 hour ago, R34ct1on said:

Se incluirían incursiones, se incluiría calabaza, todas las mecánicas que no sean pvp se agregarían permanentemente como granja roja o temporal como se incluiría cualquier jefe/mecánico del evento, entiendo por qué no hay posibilidad de agregar L superiores como kyogre y zekrom, recuerda la publicación de Rachel sobre esto, pero incluso si es lo mismo con Darkrai debido a las estadísticas de esos L más altos, algo como el evento de cresselia con darkrai sería suficiente para mí, la mayoría de las veces creo que quiero usar darkrai en sí, pero tal vez algún tipo de cadena. En un juego como este pequeño evento para sentirlo, habría suficiente si nada más es posible razonablemente. 

Simplemente dejo escapar esto porque cualquier contenido que podamos obtener sería bendecido.

I understand to a certain extent the pve concern, but remember that the raids come already boosted and with reduced damage and limited damage from which they can receive, Even though the threats are usually neutralized and countered by the boss either by having more turns or moves to focus on or by doing a lot of damage, Although I understand the point that major legendaries cannot currently be added, the most feasible thing is to be added when the raids are more developed.