Official PokeMMO Safari Hunt

Congratulations to the winners!

Contact Squirtle ingame, on the IRC, or in the teamspeak to claim your prize.

1st place: Razielakos's lvl23 Adamant Pinsir

B2Jtg.png

2nd place: Flyer's lvl30 Timid Parasect (Prize Given)

1J9Rn.png

3rd place: BatmanBeyond's lvl32 Brave Venomoth

t2Np7.png

31462pokemmofin.png

Prizes and more details will be released right before the contest. All I can say is that you're gonna wanna be there. As the tournament is only an hour long, we can't tell you the rules just yet, or people would go out and catch their entry before the tournament. Stay tuned for more updates! Also, thanks to TF for his Photoshop skills.

Because of the down time, we have decided to extend the event an extra hour! This means it will be from 6-8GMT, (1-3EST). This gives you a total of 2 hours to catch the target pokemon. I suggest not putting off your submission until 8, as the tournament is over when the downtime hits (which for all we know could hit us earlier than expected). Good luck to all participants!

Staff accepting submissions:

OceanDweller

Plizard

PlizardsSafari

Dormira

Darkshade

Staff can be found on channel 5, Fuschia Pokemon Centre.

Please be careful not to submit your entry to anyone not listed above.

Not that there's much to really see, but if you're interested, tune into http://www.twitch.tv/plizard for a livestream of the event.

Who's That Pokémon?

Nidoran(f), Nidorina, Nidoran(m), Nidorino, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Venomoth, Psyduck, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Doduo, Exeggcute, Rhyhorn, Goldeen, Seaking, Magikarp, Dratini, Kangaskhan, Scyther, Pinsir, Chansey, Dragonair

I've camped the Safari Zone many times, but have yet to catch the elusive Good Natured variants of Scyther, Chansey and Kangaskhan :s

Just beware of the dangers of overcatching.

The only problem I can see with this is someone making two accounts, one already having all the Safari Pokemon and then passing them off to the other account and saying "OMG I GOT 'EM ALL" so they win.

If that even is the goal of this Hunt. You'll have to find a way to prevent that sort of cheating.

The only problem I can see with this is someone making two accounts, one already having all the Safari Pokemon and then passing them off to the other account and saying "OMG I GOT 'EM ALL" so they win.

If that even is the goal of this Hunt. You'll have to find a way to prevent that sort of cheating.

Don't worry, we've already figured it all out.

Pls let me catch a KangasKhan for once.

Why is this on a Friday? And at such an early time too, some people might have work, and students still in high school would only just be getting out of class when the event ends. You should consider changing the date to Saturday, so most if not all players can actually attend the event.