Petit Cup 2

Level. 25 not popular =/....why not

[s]Ign: jag[/s]

nevermind. I don't think this tourney should be on a weekend where there are 2-3 other official events going on :P. Need to do other work eventually QQ

I took the time to make a list of eligible Pokemon for the Petit Cup. If anyone finds anything incorrect about this list. feel free to correct me because I may be wrong about the legalities.

Abra
Aipom
Bellsprout
Bulbasaur
Caterpie
Charmander
Clefairy
Cubone
Ditto
Duskull
Eevee
Ekans
Farfetch'd
Feebas
Gastly
Geodude
Goldeen
Growlithe
Hoppip
Horsea
Jigglypuff
Kabuto
Krabby
Ledyba
Machop
Magikarp
Magnemite
Mareep
Marill
Mawile
Murkrow
Nidoran♀
Nidoran♂
Oddish
Omanyte
Paras
Pikachu
Pineco
Poliwag
Poochyena
Psyduck
Raticate
Rattata
Remoraid
Sableye
Sandshrew
Sentret
Snorunt
Snubbull
Spinarak
Squirtle
Swinub
Teddiursa
Togepi
Voltorb
Vulpix
Weedle
Wooper
Zigzagoon
Zubat

[quote name='Windupshark' timestamp='1367538842' post='317840']
1 :Price isn`t that amazing that u would spend 10+ hours to farm a great team and TMs.
2: how often is it petit cup? every 3 month? so ur team would just stay in ur box after the tournament.
[/quote]

>implying you need a "great" team for level 25s

[quote name='veganatidae' timestamp='1367544589' post='317919']
GaryMoFuckerOak, as well as the height/weight restrictions, they also have to be Basic stage ><
[/quote]

^Pretty much this

The exceptions is where first stage isn't available in this MMO meaning these will be considered first stage in their place.
Clefairy Marill, Pikachu, Jigglypuff.

Feel free to add if I forgot some
[spoiler]Budew was introduced in 4th gen[/spoiler]

And those with only 1 evolution stage
Sableye Murkrow Farfetch'd

Meanwhile this tournament also added a banlist for
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Houndour, Togetic and Misdreavous are banned.[/font][/color]

Further more geodude is a common mistake as he is listed as 20 KG but the restrictions only allow those bellow 20kg not those at it, same goes for height. Even despite that if we convert to ibs at 44 we get that geodude's weight is 44.1. Again feel free to correct me if this information is wrong.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]TL;DR These are the pokemons you can choose between[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][img]http://i.imgur.com/1DhZvvJ.png[/img][/size][/font][/color]