Sunday Night Heavyweights (June)

Bracket

Alright so there haven't been enough signups to fill 64. What I'm going to do is instead of dropping it to 32 I'm just going to allow whoever turns up tomorrow to participate up to the 64 cap. If we don't get 64, or get considerably less there'll be a few byes in the first round but everyone will still be given the opportunity to compete.

well you can pull me out of the bracket now, there is a better chance of finding bagon in the last 30 seconds of cycle 2 than me being able to make it... If I do make it I'll claim one of those open spots.

To the community at large, I'm disappointed in you >.>

To be fair. They basically ONLY promote Lvl 50s in 4v4 format. They haven't really bothered giving any love to Lvl 100s aside from Heavyweights.

They should've promoted Lvl 100s as the go-to Tier for people (makes them work a bit more as well to kill more time for an endgame) and made Lvl 50s nothing but a "pit stop" Tier for people leveling things to 100 to compete at until they get 100s.

They sort of did this backwards and now people are losing their minds over 50s leaving 100s to basically die entirely. Which is a shame because I think a lot of competitive players originally thought 100s would be "THE" Tier for players once ways to grind levels easier came out but instead got 50s shoved in their faces in a format not many people agree with.

Oh well.

Congratulations to our winners

ThinkNice

Lucni

Thanks to everyone for turning up.

Big thanks to all my helpers:

GIlgamesh for streaming

Emlee

CipherWeston

Elkaroo

Mariout

MrMasonMan