The PokeMMO Starter Art Contest (July 1st-July 20th)

O0i7olo.jpg

Explanation: Contestants create either a middle or final evolution for one of the three Generation VI Starters, in the (unlikely) event that these are leaked or released contestants still have to provide their original ideas but as "what they should have been". Entries will be posted in the thread during the event, and catalogued into an album, which will be visible to the public. Entries must be hand drawn original ideas (Paint, Sketchbook, and other programs are fine to use as well as scanning paper works). The top three drawings will be displayed in a thread after judging is complete and the first place winner will receive their choice of the Fennec Fox Ears or Chestnut Hat or  Blue Frog Hat. 

EDIT: Do not simply draw the Starters themselves, this will not count as an entry.

Prize: 

One of : Fennec Fox Ears, Chestnut Hat or Blue Frog Hat.

Date/Time:  July 1st 12am to July 20th 11pm EDT (The thread will unlock/lock at these times)

Judges: Emlee (host), Darkshade, StrychnineCipherWestonFabelMariout and SimonSoul.

Feedback and Discusion of this Event can be posted here

fennekin_by_radspyro-d5qufng.gif

Placing:

1) Brizo

2) Kaera93

3) Jindu

Winner Thread: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/25106-pokemmo-event-discussion-the-starter-art-contest-results-are-posted/

So here is my try at the final evolution of Fennekin. I think Fennekins line will be Fire/Psychic types, so I put the purple markings to kind of represent that. I based the evolution on a Fennec Fox and a Maned Wolf, which is another desert/grassland canine.

[url=http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/BrizoGray/media/FennekinFinal_zpsb4d88d41.png.html]FennekinFinal_zpsb4d88d41.png[/URL]

I originally decided to make some gameboy themed art of Chespin and it's 2nd Evolution.

Since it could only consist of 4 colors, it didn't look great. 

DirZSRg.png

So I decided to make it a *little* bit more detailed.

t5zhzqc.png

And that is my entry.