[Sig] Are these Signatures good? xD

So yeah, ever since I joined the forum and saw people's signature, I've kinda been obsessed, I think they're all great ^_^ so I made some of my own, only started using Photoshop yesterday so I have like next to no knowledge of it :P Anywayyy, here's some of the things I've done, I'd really appreciate peoples' opinions and stuff :3  I also have a shop now so go visit it if you'd like me to make you a signature :3

Shop -> https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/25642-sigs-the-overlords-signature-shop/

ShinyNinetails_zpsb1ebe0e7.gif

typhlosion_zps529fc346.gif

Gyarados_zps69f67abb.gif

Gyarados2_zps1ac1b094.gif

test_zps881c70bd.gif

And of course my current signature is also done by me ^_^

More: [spoiler]

Sly_zps7bcfa00b.gif

^Did this for a friend :P

LOL_zps2f26a17a.gif

^ Did this as a joke xD

Scyther1_zps6209533f.gif

^Just did this, actually in love with it :3

Pidgeot_zps757cda38.gif

[/spoiler]

Requests I've completed:

[spoiler]

Shiny-Ditto_zps7fc92afc.gif

Roserade_zpsd25ae850.gif

Anime-Girl_zps33ce5c10.gif

Mewtwos_zpsd6efc4c8.gif

Lapras_zpsc0edf96f.gif

Leafeon-and-CC_zps49cd3c7f.gif

[/spoiler]

They all look pretty nice.

My favorite is the one with Typhlosion. The Pokemon and the background meld together better than the others because the back ground is a simple-clean kind and the details for both the pokemon and the background mix better. In the others, the background either looks higher or lower quality than the pokemon and seems to ruin the effect.

Typhlosion +1. 

These look pretty good. Go ahead and make a shop ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Thank you and I will if people like them :3

They all look pretty nice.

My favorite is the one with Typhlosion. The Pokemon and the background meld together better than the others because the back ground is a simple-clean kind and the details for both the pokemon and the background mix better. In the others, the background either looks higher or lower quality than the pokemon and seems to ruin the effect.

Typhlosion +1. 

Thank you, the Typhlosion one only took 10 minutes to make too :P that and the Gyarados ones are the only ones I actually used a background for, all the others ones have just a white background with the effects over it, I'll be improving them after I get better at Photoshop ^_^

Edited the title to abide by the section rules:

10) All threads must be tagged appropriately. Look at any similar threads if you are not sure which tag to use, or consult me personally.
[Sprite] [GUI] [Translation] [Art] [Sig] [Tool] [IPS] [Tutorial] are a few examples.

Okay thanks, sorry for the mistake :3

Hmm, I assume you use custom brushes~? They're pretty nice~ The Pokemon fit in remarkably well too.
Something for you to focus on is transparent cut-aways for borders, similar to the one on the Gyarados image~ Rectangles are boring xD

Oh, and the background of that Typhlosion image can be emulated rather easily if you use Gradient Flares and Luminosity layers~ (Luminosity is like the greatest thing ever)

Hmm, I assume you use custom brushes~? They're pretty nice~ The Pokemon fit in remarkably well too.
Something for you to focus on is transparent cut-aways for borders, similar to the one on the Gyarados image~ Rectangles are boring xD

Oh, and the background of that Typhlosion image can be emulated rather easily if you use Gradient Flares and Luminosity layers~ (Luminosity is like the greatest thing ever)

Yeah, I have a LOT of custom brushes, I only use colour that the pokemon have on them for the effects and stuff (that way they fit in) Gyarados was my most recent one, after seeing others' sigs, I wanted to try the border style and it works out well :3

The background image for Typhlosion was pretty easy to put into it with any difficulty, size being the only real change :P

Total photoshop noob so i'll get better in time ^_^

love the absol one :)

Not bad considering you only started using PS yesterday. Try mixing it up a little using blending, smudge and burn tools. Maybe try adding borders and playing with motion blur on your renders.

Not bad considering you only started using PS yesterday. Try mixing it up a little using blending, smudge and burn tools. Maybe try adding borders and playing with motion blur on your renders.

Thanks and will do ^_^ still trying to get used to all the different tools and buttons and everything xD

holy crap

The Absol one is perfect o.o

Go ahead and add a few things in it to give it a finishing touch and it'll easily be one of my favorite sigs.

Haha thanks, it means a lot :3 I'll try to improve it anyway I can ^_^

You might want to edit the first post and put the pics inaudible spoiler, instead of all over the thread.

Yeah good idea :) gonna be a noob right now and ask, how do I do that? :P