My suggestion is that once you reach 5000 coins you should be able to buy 1 "game corner token" which will be a tradable item which can be double clicked to get 5000 coins.

This would allow items which would be worth more than 9999 coins to be added to the GC in the future without editing the current slots GUI as you could buy a shiny caterpie (I know this wouldn't be a GC prize but its an example) for 20 game corner tokens (100,000 coins)

This will also help people as I've seen in trade chat "WTT 9999 Game Coins" a lot..

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I searched "Game corner" in the search thing but didn't see anything, but I was prolly blind and missed it. :L

[spoiler] I originally thought that 1 game corner token should be worth 9999 coins but then it would be kinda weird when they stack up [/spoiler]

Abusable how?

Well, for one you can buy 1000 coins, farm 4000, trade them in for 5000 coin token, buy 1000 more and then use the token to bump yourself up to 6k coins essentially having risen the buying cap up to 2000.

Well, for one you can buy 1000 coins, farm 4000, trade them in for 5000 coin token, buy 1000 more and then use the token to bump yourself up to 6k coins essentially having risen the buying cap up to 2000.

This scenario would go more like this.

Buy 1000 coins

Farm 4000

Trade for 5k coin token

Buy 1000 more

Farm 4000

Buy 5k coin token

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I can still see the exploitable factor though.

Paying 5000 for something that is worth 4000....I don't like the idea....

Maybe like this:

You can trade the GC coins for a GC Token, but not Viceversa;

You can use only one token at time, so make a 4000 GC coins Token ( Tms ) / 6000 coins Token ( Tms ) / 9999 coins Token ( everything ), and when buying something you can't add Cois to the Token ( for Example, you want the HP Tm, you have the 4000 Coins token and 2000 Gc coins, you can't get the Tm )

I'm not really sure about this but: No Change ( you get the Tm Hp with the 9999 Coins token, you don't get the 3999 coins you didn't use... ) 

While the GC token is in its token form it is still worth 5k coins so you're able to purchase items worth up to 5k coins with it, but if you double click the token you will only receive 4k coins. 

EDIT 

Now I guess the double click to redeem coins function is pointless since you could purchase with the token itself

Edited by Perverse

This scenario would go more like this.

Buy 1000 coins

Farm 4000

Trade for 5k coin token

Buy 1000 more

Farm 4000

Buy 5k coin token

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I can still see the exploitable factor though.

I specifically chose 6k for HP or Return TM's.

I wouldn't really count that as abuse. You could raise 6k TMs to 7k if this token idea is ever implemented. However, people can use the buy 1k coin trick now in order to get starters or 4k or 6k TMs. Values of prizes would just need to be adusted to account for Tokens. 

I'm ok with the system as is, so I'm just neutral on this suggestion. :)

I wouldn't really count that as abuse. You could raise 6k TMs to 7k if this token idea is ever implemented. However, people can use the buy 1k coin trick now in order to get starters or 4k or 6k TMs. Values of prizes would just need to be adusted to account for Tokens. 

I'm ok with the system as is, so I'm just neutral on this suggestion. :)

You can't raise the price of 9999 coin pokemon/items though, so still abusable.