[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Yay I'm next!

To save you the time of having to go and find my post :D

That's kind of you haha xD I started it already, hopefully I will finish it today~

Wow, you're quite amazing at this! :] Love them all!

Thanks! : D

You good sir are the hope of us who want cosplayer avis. Maybe after they add the Hoenn region we can enslav-i mean, tortur-i mean, BEG the Devs into assisting you so that they may be implemented in game....i prefer the first option to the other two though >.>

I don't see what Hoenn has to do with adding sprites into the game and if Solar has made a sprite sheet for you, I could easily add it in for you.

because once they add in the hoenn region, they'd prolly have some time on their hands, and we can enslave them without too much risk and EVERYBODY can have sprites

Probably not, they're leaning towards in game customisation with different hats and clothes and stuff.

Sooo, guys, I want to apologize for my absence. There's three reasons.

1. School

2. BW2

3. LoL world finals.

So, when I finish my White2 I will pick up my projects here again. It will be sometime in the middle of next week.

I'm happy for all the positive feedback and I plan to finish the sprites quickly, so I can move on the spritesheets. I dislike to have things lingering around for too long.

When the above is done I will take new requests. but hold your horses until then! Thanks buddies <3<3 x)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic