[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

I don't mind.

Okay Thanks! ^^

I'll call it a day, this is how the sheet looks as of yet.

213qes2.jpg

Anyone out there who has the three sea animation tiles for FR/LG? I've been trying to find them but I ended up with nothing. I want to animate the surfing sprite to check it, so I'd appreciate those tiles a lot!

I'm afraid I'll need more details xD Drawing or pixels? Just a normal sprite I guess?

;Δ; Can I use the HG/SS colours too then?

Hmm Othienka, I'll have to doublecheck your colours, but it shouldn't take too much time. About 15min when I get to it.

No, only the FireRed ones unfortunately.

Okay Thanks! ^^

I'll call it a day, this is how the sheet looks as of yet.

213qes2.jpg

Anyone out there who has the three sea animation tiles for FR/LG? I've been trying to find them but I ended up with nothing. I want to animate the surfing sprite to check it, so I'd appreciate those tiles a lot!

I could try and get them for you.

Speaking of which, would it be possible to recreate a tiled sea that is a replica of that in HG/SS.

With a pallet I provide, for use in my patch at a later date?

Cool, so these are made but cannot exactly be put in-game? Either way, still pretty epic. Great job!

My request is you make Hope from Final Fantasy XIII into a battle sprite for me. I don't want any specific pokemon or anything on him. Although a pokeball or two wouldn't hurt. Thanks in advance!!

Here's a pic.

hope-estheim.jpg

Cool, so these are made but cannot exactly be put in-game? Either way, still pretty epic. Great job!

My request is you make Hope from Final Fantasy XIII into a sprite for me. I don't want any specific pokemon or anything on him. Although a pokeball or two wouldn't hurt. Thanks in advance!!

Here's a pic.

hope-estheim.jpg

They can be put in the game, just takes quite a bit of time importing like 30 sprites for walking, biking and surfing each.

Aww oke ._. Time to go and look for colours.. xD

I could try and get them for you.

Speaking of which, would it be possible to recreate a tiled sea that is a replica of that in HG/SS.

With a pallet I provide, for use in my patch at a later date?

Is this a request? o-o

I can make animated tiles, yes, but can't you find the HG/SS water tiles on the web? or won't they work because of the 3D effect?

My request is you make Hope from Final Fantasy XIII into a sprite for me. I don't want any specific pokemon or anything on him. Although a pokeball or two wouldn't hurt. Thanks in advance!!

Here's a pic.

hope-estheim.jpg

Sure! I'll add you to the list~

normal sprite would be great! how would I get a sprite set? Is there a way to patch my game so I see my sprite like youd draw?

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list too now :3

If you want a sprite set, I'd make all the images of the character. I think you can just replace the normal battle sprite if you feel like it, but I hope you guys realize everyone with your own colour (I think) will be running around with your outfit too. If you only want the battle sprite implemented, then you would look like Red at all times except when you're battling someone of your own colour or when you're watching your trainer card. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

They can be put in the game, just takes quite a bit of time importing like 30 sprites for walking, biking and surfing each.

Hey Astro, considering patching the sprites into a game version, maybe you could help me out? : D

I feel like the queue is getting longer than I expected and I don't really feel like I have the time to make patches for the sprites. >^<'

Hey Astro, considering patching the sprites into a game version, maybe you could help me out? : D

I feel like the queue is getting longer than I expected and I don't really feel like I have the time to make patches for the sprites. >^<'

Sure, just get an individual image of each sprite and put them in a .zip file or something and upload it to mediafire and pm the link.

How about R/S/E then, can I use those colours? <:I

these are amazing.

o.o

May I have a male sprite with black hair, blue jeans, brown jacket and red scarf with 2 umbreons next to him? :3

vcufU.png

I hope this image helps

Okay!

Hey guys, I will halt the requests now. I will take new requests once I feel I don't have a load ahead of me xd those sheets take some time :3

Sure, just get an individual image of each sprite and put them in a .zip file or something and upload it to mediafire and pm the link.

Oh god thanks! XD I'll be eternally greatful! The sprites are done, but I'm gonna check the colours and make them transparent, (I guess you want PNG?) then I'll hand them over to you ^^

Oh god thanks! XD I'll be eternally greatful! The sprites are done, but I'm gonna check the colours and make them transparent, (I guess you want PNG?) then I'll hand them over to you ^^

Don't hold your breath, I'm no expert and I'll be away from my main computer tomorrow (at a friend's house for a while) so I'll be using his (which doesn't have everything I need on it and he won't let me install it) and I may not get it done for a while. I'd recommend Darkshade, but he's got his graphics patch and 'personal' issues to deal with.

b7xkir.jpg

Here's the final version. It should all be FR/LG colours. I will upload a png file for you, when I get home I think.

If you want any changes before that, tell me :3

Otherwise I will move on onto other requests ^_^'

Phew that took a lot of time ^w^

b7xkir.jpg

Here's the final version. It should all be FR/LG colours. I will upload a png file for you, when I get home I think.

If you want any changes before that, tell me :3

Otherwise I will move on onto other requests ^_^'

Phew that took a lot of time ^w^

Oh yes, I want you to change the hair and that pesky (and ugly) gold and purple mix. Doesn't look right. Also could you please change the Lanturn into a Gyarados?

I'm kidding, it came out great! As always, amazing spritework! Thanks for fulfilling my request, if I had tried to tackle this, I would haven't completed it, or if I had, it wouldn't have come out with a third of the quality yours had.

Also anything you need, you know where to find me, although I believe Darkshade got your back ;)

Could you post the first sprites before FR/LG palette use .png too?

Oh yes, I want you to change the hair and that pesky (and ugly) gold and purple mix. Doesn't look right. Also could you please change the Lanturn into a Gyarados?

I'm kidding, it came out great! As always, amazing spritework! Thanks for fulfilling my request, if I had tried to tackle this, I would haven't completed it, or if I had, it wouldn't have come out with a third of the quality yours had.

Also anything you need, you know where to find me, although I believe Darkshade got your back ;)

Could you post the first sprites before FR/LG palette use .png too?

LOL I thought you were serious XD before I saw the spoiler I actually considered the colour mixing haha! Well, it turned out worse with the FR/LG colours :/ but I will post the original version too! :3 I will do it within some hours, just gonna do some stuffs first~

LOL I thought you were serious XD before I saw the spoiler I actually considered the colour mixing haha! Well, it turned out worse with the FR/LG colours :/ but I will post the original version too! :3 I will do it within some hours, just gonna do some stuffs first~

Gotcha! B)

Don't worry, it still looks pretty good, and besides, now I have to read up on how to import them (found some tutorials on Pokecommunity that seem to make it looks so easy . . . but I bet it isn't).

Good luck with your endevours.

Gotcha! B)

Don't worry, it still looks pretty good, and besides, now I have to read up on how to import them (found some tutorials on Pokecommunity that seem to make it looks so easy . . . but I bet it isn't).

Good luck with your endevours.

You'll need a copy of Overworld Editor RE, patience, and you'll need to resprite them into the game.

I will try out that Sprite editor when I have the time :D

I am currently working on two projects, The White girl and a digital work.

m7nn9.jpg

This is the battle sprite for the White girl! Lol I refer to her as Taiga in my head, since that is my characters name in my White xD

Tell me if you're satisfied. Now I made it all FR/LG colours from the beginning.

Hey, if you don't have many other requests/things to do. I would really appreciate of you would make me a sprite sheet of the Black Mage from Final Fantasy.

Pics (you probably already know who he is, though)

273171-final_fantasy_tactics_a2_hume_black_mage_large.png

BlackmageFF1.png

I'm afraid I don't take more requests until I finish about five more requests. I'm gonna try to keep a deadline for works, but through experience I know it could take time, and then it's better to have fresh requests than older ones lingering around.

I might be able to take in new requests next week, but I won't promise anything, just keep your eyes open! c:

I'm afraid I don't take more requests until I finish about five more requests. I'm gonna try to keep a deadline for works, but through experience I know it could take time, and then it's better to have fresh requests than older ones lingering around.

I might be able to take in new requests next week, but I won't promise anything, just keep your eyes open! c:

Ok, don't worry about it. I guess I'll just have to get my hands dirty and try some spriting.

Ok, don't worry about it. I guess I'll just have to get my hands dirty and try some spriting.

I hope it's not too much trouble D: Were you planning on implementing it? :3

317bk10.jpg

I realized it's hella difficult to make a small sprite out of her. She has so fluffy hair, and a cap on top of that! Err oh well~!

What do you guys think? c: