[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Couldn't you make the animation a .gif?

If not, just upload it as a video, I guess.

Yeah thanks! I think I found out a way.

jud5ol.gif

So what do you think? : D

Listen to the song at the same time, I think it's kind of fitting x)

I'll make the rest of the sprites now too, just want to hear some thoughts ^^ It's relieving to know I can post animations~

Edit: Do you want the animations from all angles? /x-x/

Also, the running sprite will not look good (pokemon overworld sprites has three sprites for each direction, and image 1 is used twice, so the order is 1-2-1-3) so you won't be able to have this in a pokemon game, just saying, because the dance would crumble D:

This is quite fun actually

288tnhj.gif

2q8poox.gif

2rwkis7.pngBecause using pedals is too mainstream.

Of course! Did you mean long and pink hair with a cream white, ninetales inspired dress? With the ninetales of course~

yeah :D and if you could add the nine tails onto the dress and maybe like ninetale paw gloves, hehe yeah ninetales standing next to it :wub:\

EDIT: if that's not to technical for you i haven't seen any of your work except for the ones you've posted in this thread

Yeah thanks! I think I found out a way.

jud5ol.gif

So what do you think? : D

Listen to the song at the same time, I think it's kind of fitting x)

I'll make the rest of the sprites now too, just want to hear some thoughts ^^ It's relieving to know I can post animations~

Edit: Do you want the animations from all angles? /x-x/

Also, the running sprite will not look good (pokemon overworld sprites has three sprites for each direction, and image 1 is used twice, so the order is 1-2-1-3) so you won't be able to have this in a pokemon game, just saying, because the dance would crumble D:

This is quite fun actually

288tnhj.gif

2q8poox.gif

2rwkis7.pngBecause using pedals is too mainstream.

PERFECT <3 <3 <3 you are a boss :D

Could you do this character

jeffpkmn.png

standing next to a Jolteon? That'd be cool.

He does have two hands, don't worry :v

The pose should be something like in the drawing above. As for the Jolteon the pose isn't that important.

Thanks.

Sure thing!

Howdy!

Could you do me a sprite of a psych'ish person with a Muk?

the fill-in is completely up to you.

Darkish hair, purple t-shirt + muk.

The pose and everything what you see fit.

Love,

Sundae

No problem, but shall it be a girl or a boy? I guess it's kind of important ;P

PERFECT <3 <3 <3 you are a boss :D

Awesome! I added you to the "Done requests" list, but if you want me to do more (like.. sprite it from all the angles) just tell me so~! <:

I'll begin with Othienka's request now.

111troo.jpg

Yeah.. I'm not too happy with the result, but after hours of pixling I decided this has to be the result. I really wanted to fit in as many of the details as possible, but... Yeah xD

Gosh this one was a challenge ;P

ic5wgg_th.png

Ninetales cosplayer! Whieee~

Makes me want more cosplaying trainers, this was fun :3

Both of you, tell me if you want any changes!

Could you do this character

jeffpkmn.png

standing next to a Jolteon? That'd be cool.

He does have two hands, don't worry :v

The pose should be something like in the drawing above. As for the Jolteon the pose isn't that important.

Thanks.

rsvtsi_th.png

I'm in a creative mood today c:

Tell me if you want any changes!

Haii thar~! o3o So my name's Aegis. No, that's not my real name, you silly xD

You might have seen me throwing my ideas around on the forum, or maybe you have not. In any case, I love pokémon and I love to draw, so sometimes I combine the two!

You can now request me to draw/pixel images for you!

Here are some examples of pixel sprites I've made quite recently;

spritesnpixies.png

Of course I didn't do the last one on my own, Steven, but the one next to him is supposed to be him as a child :3

By some reason it doesn't want to be top quality here, but if you copy the image's url, you can see it in full size, without the blur.

Oh and here's a project that I wanted to try out when I got my hands on the FR/LG spritesheet! So you can order overworld sprites too.

aegissprites.png

I also like to draw on paper, I might upload an example soon.

Other than that I also like to draw in PS, although it takes twenty times more time than if I'd draw it in real life >_> I will most likely not draw PS drawings for you.

I'm pretty easy to bribe too, if you give me something nice to nom I might pay a little extra care to your certain request ^^

Feel free to give really specific requests too, I'd be happy to force it make it work out really well!

Done requests! (in order)

2s6msrt.jpg

Darkshade

dmacf1

jud5ol.gif288tnhj.gif2q8poox.gif<-->2rwkis7.png

Othienka

Characterise

Stimich

Queue!

1. Sundae (Sunday)

Wow!!! Your amazing XD! I wish I could do spriting XD! I am not to good at it XD! If your still taking requests may I request something x3? If it is alright could I have Gardevoir trainer? Like kind of looks like gardevoir but really pretty x3! A shinny gardevoir if its okay ^^!

Not to pass judgement, but isn't his head a bit..balooney?

Also, you are incredibly skilled. Hope you take care of the gift. :)

Well, I agree with you there, but I tried to keep the feeling of the original drawing xd I guess I could've made it a bit smaller and not so err.. tall? I'm not sure how to describe it, but baloony works x) Thanks for the comment, really. I appreciate critique in order to develop! ^^b

Wow!!! Your amazing XD! I wish I could do spriting XD! I am not to good at it XD! If your still taking requests may I request something x3? If it is alright could I have Gardevoir trainer? Like kind of looks like gardevoir but really pretty x3! A shinny gardevoir if its okay ^^!

You flatter me ^///^~

Of course you can request, shall it be a boy or a girl? cosplaying the shiny Gardevoir then c:

rsvtsi_th.png

I'm in a creative mood today c:

Tell me if you want any changes!

Thank you!

That looks awesome! You're indeed very talented.

The head does look a little "ballooney", though making it one pixel shorter should fix it. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but that's such an easy fix I could do it myself.

Again, your art is really good, cannot wait to see what else you'll come up with!

111troo.jpg

Yeah.. I'm not too happy with the result, but after hours of pixling I decided this has to be the result. I really wanted to fit in as many of the details as possible, but... Yeah xD

Gosh this one was a challenge ;P

Hahaha, now you see why I couldn't manage it with my meager spriting skills!

Well don't worry, that came out really great.

Hope you had fun doing it.

Contact me for pokemon/tm payment B)

I wouldn't mind backsprites/overworld ones (at least basic ones I could edit into further poses/swimming, bicycles etc; but I guess I'll leave that sprite order for when you have less work to do.

Thank you!

That looks awesome! You're indeed very talented.

The head does look a little "ballooney", though making it one pixel shorter should fix it. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but that's such an easy fix I could do it myself.

Again, your art is really good, cannot wait to see what else you'll come up with!

f2m2q8_th.png

Edited it a bit, cut the head by one pixelrow and added some visible hair at his left side. Gave it some edges too on both sides.

What do you think, anything else ~? :3

Hahaha, now you see why I couldn't manage it with my meager spriting skills!

Well don't worry, that came out really great.

Hope you had fun doing it.

Contact me for pokemon/tm payment B)

I wouldn't mind backsprites/overworld ones (at least basic ones I could edit into further poses/swimming, bicycles etc; but I guess I'll leave that sprite order for when you have less work to do.

Sure can do some overworld ones~ Do you want a complete set (so it could be implemented I guess)?

May I please have OverWorld sprites of the heroine from Pokemon White/Black, of course fitted for Fire Red.

I tried doing some resizing, let's just say it didn't work out well. :(

Of course! Err I guess it won't be as detailed as the B/W ones due to smaller size, but I will do my best ^^b

Do you want a complete set, so it could be implemented in a custom version, or just ahead-sprites for fun?

f2m2q8_th.png

Edited it a bit, cut the head by one pixelrow and added some visible hair at his left side. Gave it some edges too on both sides.

What do you think, anything else ~? :3

Ah, that looks a lot better. Thanks. Oh, maybe you could make an overworld sprite aswell, if it's not too much of a problem? Just a regular walk animation, side-ways to the right.

Well, I agree with you there, but I tried to keep the feeling of the original drawing xd I guess I could've made it a bit smaller and not so err.. tall? I'm not sure how to describe it, but baloony works x) Thanks for the comment, really. I appreciate critique in order to develop! ^^b

You flatter me ^///^~

Of course you can request, shall it be a boy or a girl? cosplaying the shiny Gardevoir then c:

Oh a girl please <3!

Ah, that looks a lot better. Thanks. Oh, maybe you could make an overworld sprite aswell, if it's not too much of a problem? Just a regular walk animation, side-ways to the right.

Sure, I'll add you to the list again :3

Oh a girl please <3!

Sure thing! c:

Another one done!

344vyb6_th.png

Yell me if you want any changes and so on~! c;

I hope you don't mind a complete set. D:

I don't mind at all c:

awwww yesss thats so cute i love it ^_^ thankyouuuuuuuuuuu :wub:

I'm glad you like it! :3

Sure, if you can. That's my plan. B)

Hehe okii ^^