[Sig] 000-386 Pokemon Sigs

Ok so i had the brilliant idea to make a sig for every pokemon up until gen 3.

Lemme get a few things out first.

1) I will not make pokemon sigs that you request, i will go in order from 001 (bulbasaur) to 386 (deoxys)

2) My sig will be base off that pokemons main type, if it's a grass type then expect greens, if fire then red/oranges

3) I will try to keep each sig as different as possible. (the quality will also be decent but nothing special :P)

4) You can have a sig if you want, either by asking me here or via PM (i can also place additional text on it)

5) I will not alter the sig once made as i will not bother to save then in a format i can futher edit. It will be .png

So that's that, feel free to take one or more if you like it :3

I hope to make at least one sig a day, hopefully more.

I will post the images here: http://imgur.com/a/FvY9U#0

I will post feature sigs here: (ones i find to be good) 

001-1cTUjJ2.png

002-9L8O9oy.png

003-tdwvhZa.png

004-B0FTSlG.png

005-olt5HPL.png

007-hbSa67n.png

008-lydsZo8.png

009-FLBBSVe.png

010-Tb8PFyV.png

011-Sd2mV3p.png

Progress:

001-011

Useless info no one cares about ;-;

[spoiler]

-Each sig takes apx. 20-30mins to make

-my personal target to finish gen 1 pokemon is by the end of august

[/spoiler]

damn sanic, you forgot to make reserve posts, only X amount of pictures are allowed in one post ;_;

if he truely wanted to he could ask (with the permission of the people who have posted so far) a moderator to remove all posts allowing him to make reserve posts and re-allow community members posting feedback,

Also Kingdra, Salamence, Tyranitar, Milotic, Cradily, Smeargle if you would kindly.  Remembered you don't do them on request.

Thanks for the feedback guise. I may do requests soon, doing them in order is getting boring, also the edges are rough cause i want to make as many as possible, not with quality but with a semi-decent standard. 

I also left out the reserve posts cause i'm only gonna show off my feature ten once i get past 10 completed sigs, i'll upload every single sig to my album in imgur if you want to see them all or a specific Pokemon sig.

EDIT: Tfw you search a mellow green colour on google images to use for a sig and it comes up with mellow green tea and shows an image of a womans breasts. What is wrong with this world...

• Kizhaz locked this topic