[Denied]Receive Pokedex Entries Based Upon Fainting Pokemon

okay, let me start out by saying that this is not about me lacking to catch the pokemon (I caught both snorelaxes at full health with plain pokeballs) its just that some pokemon out there are just UNDESIRED by me.

Im suggesting that the pokedex entry be added upon fainting the pokemon.

I mean some of the newer gen pokemon are just plain sad, I dont want to have to catch a balloon to get its data, or a pig with a spring hanging out its but for that matter.

spare us guys who just dont like certain pokemon the trouble of adding it to our pc yeah I know its  "gotta catch em all" but damn do we really have too? I dont like putting turds into cages and mucking up my gold.

But then filling up your pokedex wouldnt be as fulfilling. Rather than saying "I had to catch, evolve, breed, and trade to get a full pokedex" all you would have to do is battle with all the npc trainers for most of them. Then the people who did fill their pokedex to the current possible completion would be cheated out of a bragging right.

But then filling up your pokedex wouldnt be as fulfilling. Rather than saying "I had to catch, evolve, breed, and trade to get a full pokedex" all you would have to do is battle with all the npc trainers for most of them. Then the people who did fill their pokedex to the current possible completion would be cheated out of a bragging right.

well, i just wont simply obtain the stupid ones.(unless theyre useful)

well, i just wont simply obtain the stupid ones.(unless theyre useful)

Then just don't catch them. No one is forcing you to fill your dex, but if you want to keep with the "Gotta Catch 'em All" thing, you'll need to actually catch them, otherwise it defeats the purpose of it and becomes too easy. And what about some NPC pokemon that we don't have (Such as Miltank), it just doesn't seem right that you can't obtain a poke but have its data in your dex